• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table install in 190/192s

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
In the time I've been on this forum, I seen several members with 190/192s comment on getting tables for their boats. Since my boat was originally one of the test beds for Jet Boat Pilot, I have a table with two mounting locations. I thought it might we useful to everyone if I showed how Will was playing with mounting it and give my thoughts on the (almost) finished product.

I have a cockpit and swim platform mount.
2016-04-03 14.34.11.jpg 2016-04-03 14.34.00.jpg
I find the cockpit location to be a bit crowded.
2016-04-03 14.32.31.jpg

The rear location is much more useful in my opinion, but there is a problem...2016-04-03 14.33.42.jpg
The fiberglass in this area is a bit thin and I actually have some spider cracking showing around the mount. Because of that I don't put the table here on the water. I will be making an aluminum backer plate in the near future and hope that it will take care of the issue. I'll put up my thoughts one it is finished.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Appreciate this info. I too have a photo from inside the swim deck area which really shows how thin the fiberglass is. I'll dig it up and post it here.