• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table rock lake 4th of July

Fordman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know of any or best firework shows on table rock lake in missouri this year? Or awesome areas to go to? We are taking our vacation here over the 4th at the state park and was just wondering if anyone had suggestions.

Trannyguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We live 45 minutes away from table rock and usually there is some shows in different towns around the lake but I have yet to find one we can watch from the water. We usually go to pomme de terre lake which is a lot smaller lake about an hour and a half north of Branson but they usually have a fantastic show that we watch from the boat. If you wanted to research it a little I think it’s called fire on the water.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you on Facebook? If yes search table rock lake. A bunch of pages will come up. As it gets closer they will post the fireworks shows from the water.
We have been going down to Table Rock for about 15 years every week over the 4th. They have fireworks shows all over the Lake. We usually stay North of the state park in Indian Point area. we can see Chateau's fireworks and a bunch of others around Indian Point. Some restaurants you can go by water,, cliff to jump off of, rope swings. If you've never been to Table Rock I strongly recommend using navigation. It is a big Lake. Alot areas can look the same. I would highly recommend getting a 200' anchor line Because the Lake is extremely deep. Some coves you could be off the bank 5' sitting in 80' of water. Also make sure you don't love your anchor there's a possibility you could lose it. There's a lot of trees in the bottom of Table Rock. I have seen all of table Rock by water. We've gone on cruises that are 2 hours 1 way and we still don't get to the end. This year we have a group that's going to be down there around the 4th. If you have any questions Don't be afraid to ask. I'm tagging some people who know table Rock lake we pretty much can answer any of your questions.
@CDENsomnia @jcyamaharider @BigAbe75 @Ronald @RampRage

Have you ever been to Table Rock lake? We absolutely love the Lake. Great fishing but the fish are hard to catch, great for watersports and just hanging out.

meaningreen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Table Rock is one of my favorite lakes to go to, massive but not over crowded. It's nice and deep and clear with great fishing spots. We usually stay on Indian point area as well. At least one of the days though we make a run up to Cape Fair for food, there is a really good pizza joint on the water. There are not a lot of food joints on the water which I like. I've never been down on the 4th, but I imagine there are fireworks somewhere. Like someone mentioned jump on Facebook or ask the place you are staying.

Fordman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you for much @mattschepker, I have never been there before. It looks amazing and we enjoy checking out new places and getting away from everything. I live nashville tn so we got a nice drive ahead of us.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Fireworks on the lake is amazing ! It was our 1st time getting to be at TRL for the 4th of July so now it will be our yearly tradition !

We anchored up with all our friends in a central location where we could see 4 different shows going on all at once. I think this year I want to be a little closer to the action. Kimberling City, Chateau at the Lake, and Big Cedar put on great fireworks. Make sure you have a slip for that night because trying to pull off the water was a over a 2 hour wait and some had over 3. We already booked our slip at State Park Marina for that whole week. If you want a slip I would call asap. When I called a month ago they were almost booked up. You might be able to get on a waiting list.

We are staying at Stagecoach RV park across the street from the State Park. State Park has a great ramp but make sure you arrive early because once the parking lot is filled they will not let you launch there.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Are you on Facebook? If yes search table rock lake. A bunch of pages will come up. As it gets closer they will post the fireworks shows from the water.
We have been going down to Table Rock for about 15 years every week over the 4th. They have fireworks shows all over the Lake. We usually stay North of the state park in Indian Point area. we can see Chateau's fireworks and a bunch of others around Indian Point. Some restaurants you can go by water,, cliff to jump off of, rope swings. If you've never been to Table Rock I strongly recommend using navigation. It is a big Lake. Alot areas can look the same. I would highly recommend getting a 200' anchor line Because the Lake is extremely deep. Some coves you could be off the bank 5' sitting in 80' of water. Also make sure you don't love your anchor there's a possibility you could lose it. There's a lot of trees in the bottom of Table Rock. I have seen all of table Rock by water. We've gone on cruises that are 2 hours 1 way and we still don't get to the end. This year we have a group that's going to be down there around the 4th. If you have any questions Don't be afraid to ask. I'm tagging some people who know table Rock lake we pretty much can answer any of your questions.
@CDENsomnia @jcyamaharider @BigAbe75 @Ronald @RampRage

Have you ever been to Table Rock lake? We absolutely love the Lake. Great fishing but the fish are hard to catch, great for watersports and just hanging out.
I’d like to take our 2021 212s down to Table Rock for a week this Summer. We live in Lee’s Summit. How much does it cost to launch and are there many launch points? Is that a consideration when looking for a place to stay? I’m thinking it is since the lake is so large. Not looking to drive through chop and big waves like you see on the channels. Rather stick to ends or off shoots that are more calm if not completely smooth for the most part. Love the coves and finger off-shoots for hanging and water sports at Stockton Lake. Want to do Table Rock this year. Any advice is very appreciated!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetMania
We normally stay on Indian Point. Indian Point and Kimberling city and state park marina areas can be rough at times because of boat traffic and there large marinas. Usually the bends or curves in the Lake those areas are rough at times but the straightaways it tends to smooth out. Every place we have ever stayed on the water has a boat ramp and docks on their property except Rockwood condo's. They use to have a ramp, they no longer do. All we did is run down to Indian Point Marina launch the boat and bring the trailer back to resort and park it in the trailer parking.

We have stayed all over the Lake. We have stayed in Hollister, Indian Point and Aunts Creek areas. The more quiet side of lake is, Aunts Creek, Shell knob and further away from Kimberling city and Indian Point areas. The places we have stayed in aunts Creek area are older than the places that are in Hollister and Indian Point. We absolutely love the lake. Any more question just ask.

Last edited:

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
@JetMania
We normally stay on Indian Point. Indian Point and Kimberling city and state park marina areas can be rough at times because of boat traffic and there large marinas. Usually the bends or curves in the Lake those areas are rough at times but the straightaways it tends to smooth out. Every place we have ever stayed on the water has a boat ramp and docks on their property except Rockwood condo's. They use to have a ramp, they no longer do. All we did is run down to Indian Point Marina launch the boat and bring the trailer back to resort and park it in the trailer parking.

We have stayed all over the Lake. We have stayed in Hollister, Indian Point and Aunts Creek areas. The more quiet side of lake is, Aunts Creek, Shell knob and further away from Kimberling city and Indian Point areas. The places we have stayed in aunts Creek area are older than the places that are in Hollister and Indian Point. We absolutely love the lake. Any more question just ask.
Thank you! This is a good start. I am sure I will have more questions. I’d like to get something booked within the next week or so.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Do you have dates yet? Let me know what places your looking at
Either the week of the 4th or the 11th of July. I was thinking the week of the 11th to avoid huge crowds and my daughter turns 12 on the 14th. However, the 4th is my favorite holiday, so I am open.

Probably somewhere more modern, my 16 year old son isn’t a fan of the older places. We’ve done a lot of Airbnb, but not always. Somewhere I can feel good about leaving our new 212s, of course. My boys and I also like to and are certified to scuba dive. I’ve heard Table Rockb has a few places.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetMania
I have never had my boat messed with while we we at table rock or any of the stuff we have tied to the dock. I would still look at resorts on the quite side of the lake as well because some of them might be updating units or building new once they tear down old units. Indian Point has alot of condos and resorts. Its close to silver dollar city. It not far from Branson. At times getting to Branson can be bad due to traffic. We really never go to Branson when at the lake. We either cook in condo, or go out to eat at a restaurant on the water or on land thats not on the branson strip. Heres some restaurants that we like on land, Dannas BBQ and burger shop, Fall Creek steak and catfish house, Flat Creek restaurant, the hungry hunter for breakfast. This is my opinion due to covid there's a lot more boats on the water. Last year i thought it was the roughest water since going to table rock. We took 3 trips to table rock last year. We were still able to do everything we wanted, watersports, fishing, coving out. Getting from point A to B was a little rougher ride than we are use to.

Last edited:

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
@mattschepker I am looking at mostly condos on Indian Point. Our neighbor had a condo down on the Point. There’s one or two that have boat docks. If not, it sounds like we could probably get one for the week at IP Marina. I’ve always pulled my boats at the end of the day and have never docked over-night. I think we are going to do 7/10 to 7/17.

There are a couple over near Branson, but then we are getting away from the lake a bit. I’d rather stay near Table Rock, but I wasn’t so sure about being so close to Silver Dollar City. Also a bit concerned about being so close to the dam and having to navigate through major chop just about everyday.

We like to cove some and we wakeboard a bunch. We will be looking for a relatively secluded off-shoot or cove that we can find some smooth water for boarding. We’ve done Stockton the last two years and have had no problems finding spots like that.

Ctraupman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone know of any or best firework shows on table rock lake in missouri this year? Or awesome areas to go to? We are taking our vacation here over the 4th at the state park and was just wondering if anyone had suggestions.
Leaving Las Vegas for my new lake house on TRL April 3rd! Have been going there once a year for 31 yrs in late April for spawning season. Can't believe I got a little slice of it to call my own. I will be there for the summer. Looking to hook up with some other families. I got 3 a 9yr old boy 8yr girl and a 5yr old boy. 1st time jet boat owner 16' 242 Ltd S. Have had props in the past. I kinda know the lake and am a finger on the lake west of Indian Point. Will watch thread for Independence Day Fun!

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
@JetMania
I have never had my boat messed with while we we at table rock or any of the stuff we have tied to the dock. I would still look at resorts on the quite side of the lake as well because some of them might be updating units or building new once they tear down old units. Indian Point has alot of condos and resorts. Its close to silver dollar city. It not far from Branson. At times getting to Branson can be bad due to traffic. We really never go to Branson when at the lake. We either cook in condo, or go out to eat at a restaurant on the water or on land thats not on the branson strip. Heres some restaurants that we like on land, Dannas BBQ and burger shop, Fall Creek steak and catfish house, Flat Creek restaurant, the hungry hunter for breakfast. This is my opinion due to covid there's a lot more boats on the water. Last year i thought it was the roughest water since going to table rock. We took 3 trips to table rock last year. We were still able to do everything we wanted, watersports, fishing, coving out. Getting from point A to B was a little rougher ride than we are use to.
I booked a condo on Indian Point. It’s in a cove and they offer boat slip rentals. We will be down July 10 through the 17th. Our neighbor has a condo on the next cove over. He said there was only one restaurant/bar on the lake. I know it’s not like Lake of the Ozarks, but it would be nice to get into a place from the boat. I am hoping during the week we will be able to find some smooth water for boarding and fun. Any chance you will be down that week?

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I booked a condo on Indian Point. It’s in a cove and they offer boat slip rentals. We will be down July 10 through the 17th. Our neighbor has a condo on the next cove over. He said there was only one restaurant/bar on the lake. I know it’s not like Lake of the Ozarks, but it would be nice to get into a place from the boat. I am hoping during the week we will be able to find some smooth water for boarding and fun. Any chance you will be down that week?
We are down there July 2-11.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So sorry I've been busy at work to respond with the restaurants on Table Rock Lake. I hate to say but your neighbour is wrong about restaurants on the water. You are correct it's not like like the ozarks but there are several restaurants. If you were on Facebook I would highly recommend you follow Table Rock Lake group on Facebook. They talk about restaurants and if a restaurant closes they let you know or if there's a new restaurant opening up on the water. I believe most of the marinas throughout Table Rock Lake have some type of restaurant and even some resorts.
Heres a list of restaurants off the top of my head.

IndianPoint Marina floating Cafe- never eaten there

Rock lane resort- lakeside tiki bar (I believe the tiki bar food comes from a food truck) . They also have a restaurant, Rock Island grill. We've been to both of these. The rum buckets are awesome. Food is good. Courtesy docks slips suck. Make sure you have big bumpers

Stillwaters resort has 2 restaurants but never eaten here.

State park marina- Cafe bridges, never eaten here new in 2020

Lakeside resort & restaurant, we ate breakfast couple years ago. It was good since then they remodeled restaurant

Lazy lees resort- sharkys pizza. Love this place and ice cream cookie sandwiches. 2 people can split one

Cambell point marina- has ice cream shop. Its a nice cruise love the ice cream. We go hear every trip Restaurant is Watson on the water. Never eaten here.

SS dockside Cafe and pub in Shell knob. Good food nice drive buy boat from Indian Point.

Flat creek restaurant in shell knob, awesome food about 1:30 by boat 45 min by car. Love this place.

Big M marina dock-N-eat good food a couple years ago, long boat ride.

Kimberling city marina area is possibly have a new restaurant opening up this year. I have to look in to this one more.

When we go out to eat and we try to stay away from Branson because of the crowds and the traffic. A couple places that we like to eat at on land

Danna's BBQ AND burger shop, 2 locations, 1 is 10 min from Indian Point area in Branson west.

Fall Creek steak and catfish house, they throw the rolls to you

The hungry hunter for breakfast

@CDENsomnia i know you have eaten at several places on the water also. Care to add any?

Last edited:

Skozzy1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thank you for the list! Our family is heading down and staying on IndianPoint July 18th- 24th

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
@mattschepker That is so very helpful!! Thank you so much! I will use this list more than once, for sure.

My sons and I also scuba dive. We are looking to dive while we are at TRL. We just booked our Spring 2022 dive trip in Cozumel. So it will be nice to get in a couple of dives this Summer and I’ve heard TRL offers some decent diving. We can’t wait!