• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table rock lake june 29 - july 3

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Mini meet up in the works here. Feel free to join in. If you have not visited one of the top lakes in the states, you need to. Clean, clear water, and amazing shore lines. Few years back we did a meet up..had 14 plus boats..
@CDENsomnia @jcyamaharider @mattschepker

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We will be there the week prior for family reunion. We’re leaving on the 30th.

Post up when and where you will be and we will catch up with you for awhile Friday and/or Saturday.

Edit: just reread that you won’t be hitting the water until the 29th. Hope we can make that work. I’m not sure whether we will be on the water on Sunday the 30th. That’s usually packup and head for home before lunch.

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Qell be out all day on the 29th..might be there the entire week or 2 before..im a part time lake bum

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Been busy, I don't know if I am coming or going. Hopefully I will have time to book a room tomorrow. We will arrive and be out on the water on the 29th.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Awesome. Almost wishing we were staying another day or two. I wonder if I have the vacation time to stay Sunday night and come home on Monday.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@mattschepker @jcyamaharider (and others) Where do you guys stay? We will be at the Rock Lane Resort on Indian Point the prior week. We're going to see if we can add another night or two, but could switch resorts, if there would be any benefit.

Edit: And, how long are you staying?

Last edited:

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@mattschepker @jcyamaharider (and others) Where do you guys stay? We will be at the Rock Lane Resort on Indian Point the prior week. We're going to see if we can add another night or two, but could switch resorts, if there would be any benefit.

Edit: And, how long are you staying?
LOL...... We have stayed all over the Lake. We normally stay off of Indian Point when we would go with my family. We have stayed at rock lane, Stillwaters, Rockwood condos, Calm waters resort. I believe Jerry reserve the campsite at state park campground which is by the state park Marina. I found a couple resorts, Vickery resort but they are showing no rooms available for our time frame. Rock view resort they don't start taking reservations till sometime in March. The pictures look like it's very outdated. Tomorrow I plan on calling some resorts on Indian point. From rock lane marina to the state park is a 10 min boat ride max.
Not sure on how long we're gonna stay. We might stay Saturday to Saturday but it all depends on what's available but we are definitely coming down on the 29th.

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We’ve camped there too. It’s nice. Seems like they may have upgraded the shower house in the last couple years. We were there in the fall, grass on our site was a little tall but we still had a campfire. :)

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We’ve camped there too. It’s nice. Seems like they may have upgraded the shower house in the last couple years. We were there in the fall, grass on our site was a little tall but we still had a campfire. :)
What type of Room do you have at rock lane? Are you in the motel units or the 2 bedroom condos

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
2 bed condo, down the hill to the left, just below the upper pool.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re sold out though - being 4th July week. If they can’t add a night or two for us, we’ll see if they can move us to a motel room.

We book our condos for the reunion when we checkout the year prior.

The building below the pool is more modern than the buildings up on the hill. The first building below the pool is owned by rock lane, the other 2 below that are part of the Branson yacht club and not available to rock lane reservations.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When we stayed at rock lane we found the 2 bedroom condo of VRBO. It was the 1st building corner unit top floor. The owners also had a huge cabin cruiser that they lived on, the condo was for there kids to stay in when in town as well as renting it out. I know their boat faces the back of the cove. It's in the last spot on the dock past the fuel dock. Rockwood condos docks are the next cove north. I have filled the boat up a lot at rock lane.

I never knew you stayed at rock lane for your family reunion. I thought that you always stayed in kimberling city area.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
When we stayed at rock lane we found the 2 bedroom condo of VRBO. It was the 1st building corner unit top floor. The owners also had a huge cabin cruiser that they lived on, the condo was for there kids to stay in when in town as well as renting it out. I know their boat faces the back of the cove. It's in the last spot on the dock past the fuel dock. Rockwood condos docks are the next cove north. I have filled the boat up a lot at rock lane.

I never knew you stayed at rock lane for your family reunion. I thought that you always stayed in kimberling city area.
Yep, been staying there for years and years. I remember well when it actually had a rock lane down from the main road (instead of asphalt)

My uncle has his Rinker Captiva 282 bowrider in a permanent slip at Rock Lane, as well.

I’m not sure what Indian Point or other marinas charge, but their nightly slip rate is $20.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yep we are staying at the state park from June 29th to July 3rd.

BrandonG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crap, just planned my table rock trip for the first week of august!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok, got our plans changed a bit. We will depart on Jul 2. Can’t wait!!

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Woohoo! Will be glad to get a good showing again!

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok I am booked Arriving Friday the June 28 and departing July . Will figure out if I am brining my boat later.