• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Table Rock Lake

We are the same as @jcyamaharider ! Will be driving down on Friday to get set up for the summer and be on the water all weekend!

Well my air ride just went south Jerry is trying to fix before we leave in the morning 20200430_190039.jpg?

Just wait until you see how many others are on the Lake this weekend.

I just wonder if your airbag system hasn't been out since last year. Remember when I told you about how the truck was riding in Shelbyville with the boat.
Yeah! And in The Dells, terrible ride..... jk, does anyone remember?:p

I just wonder if your airbag system hasn't been out since last year. Remember when I told you about how the truck was riding in Shelbyville with the boat.
Oh today it was extreme squatting and we noticed we never heard the compressor running. Just replacing it will a heavy duty shock bypassing the air ride system.

20200430_211538.jpg

What a beautiful lake. Definitely will be going back down this summer. So clear I couldn't believe it and the amazing thing is the locals said it was dirty. They said summer time you'll be able to see 30 feet down. Weather was hot, water was cold. My friends son surfed behind my boat ropeless even. Had a blast. Literally got off the lake at sunset and drove back to KC, took a 2 hour nap and headed in to work.

I hear lake norfork and bull shoals are clearer but more secluded. We have never been to either of those lakes because we fell in love with table rock 12 years ago. Its a must go lake every year for us.

Bull shoals was really clear but seems like the last 3-4 years they keep it flooded. I’ll be at table rock for Memorial Day weekend

Bull shoals was really clear but seems like the last 3-4 years they keep it flooded. I’ll be at table rock for Memorial Day weekend
We went to Bull Shoals last June. Water was so high we had to launch from what felt like a road... not a ramp. Was tricky backing off the trailer with telephone poles (And guide wires) deeper in the water than the trailer. But, boy the water was clear. Clearer than table rock a week later.

Back