• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Tachometer

nesnfred

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2015 AR210 and the left side tachometer lcd display isn’t working. I sent it to the shop in Miami this forum references and had a friend locally in electronics look at it. My internal ribbon is damaged.

My question is what are the risks involved in running with just the tachometer port side without the lcd display? Do all the check engine and overheating warnings occur through the lcd display?

I’m checking eBay of course but new is over $1k…

thanks for the help!

I have a 2015 AR210 and the left side tachometer lcd display isn’t working. I sent it to the shop in Miami this forum references and had a friend locally in electronics look at it. My internal ribbon is damaged.

My question is what are the risks involved in running with just the tachometer port side without the lcd display? Do all the check engine and overheating warnings occur through the lcd display?

I’m checking eBay of course but new is over $1k…

thanks for the help!
Thats insane,
No electronic gurus in your area that can replace the ribbon?

So once you take the tachometer completely apart, all the way dismantled, you discover Yamaha in their infinite wisdom made the lcd side of the ribbon connector into the actual lcd screen. The mother board side has a traditional connector. The lcd side is imbedded. It’s not replaceable unless you can find a ribbon and lcd insert.

Back