• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tacoma for tow vehicle??

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've got the blessing of time, so I'm waiting to see the 24 ram refresh..if they offer the HO I6 in a Laramie Black Package and don't find a way to screw it up, that's gonna be tough to not buy.

I actually almost bought a similar 2020 ram, but the dealer I talked to at the time would t combine the 0% and the other discounts. Despite ram saying they were in addition to each other, they refused, and I told them to pound sand. Then the COVID truck shortages hit and they probably sold it for 50k over MSRP, lol.