• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Taken off all the decals? 2016 212x blue & black... ba

SlavO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Spent around 3 hours today, taking old owners stickers off and adding mine.. I'm 100% legal now. My 2 questions. 1 can i see picks of boats with there factory stickers and a after.. actually just the after.. I'm definitely taking all mine off soon this summer. But i need to enjoy it first. I absolutely think they look great with them.. but yea I'm a little older then some. 2nd question maybe it's the 5th.. is the black on my boat really black.. or is it all blue with a wrap to the white part.. thanks in advance. SlavO20200707_142758.jpg20200707_174823.jpg

SlavO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Looks like I'm the first. Took 5 minutes both sides. Clean it up tomorrow morning with a little goo gone. And a quick wash. So easy so clean 20200710_222622.jpg20200702_154909.jpg