• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tampa Bay Lightning Boat Parade

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks like we’re celebrating taking home the Stanley Cup with a boat parade tomorrow at 5pm, anybody going?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That's awesome! Was a good game, and good series. Hopefully my Canes can get it together and make another good run.

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's awesome! Was a good game, and good series. Hopefully my Canes can get it together and make another good run.
Thanks! TBH it still hasn’t hit me yet. After last year I was holding a grudge till they redeemed themselves. Couldn’t have written a script any better!

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bummer...looks like no private vessels allowed.

Per NHL.com:
Boat Parade
Tampa Riverwalk
Wednesday, September 30 • 5:00 PM

Follow the Lightning along the Riverwalk for a Boat Parade on the Hillsborough River. Fans are encouraged to wear your masks, spread out on both sides of the river along the full route & practice social distancing. No outside boats will be allowed to participate in the parade as fans are invited to watch via land.