• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tapatalk

TexasTea

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can this site be accessed via tapatalk? I have a few blogs I post to and want to add this one to my tapatalk app but it didn't pull in as an available forum. Just wonderin'...

Thanks

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have you tried our forum on your phone or tablet? It has a scaled down UI that works well.

Tapatalk has security issues and does not support many of our forums features.

The only advantage that I can see to Tapatalk is being able to use multiple forums in one app.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I do notice on my Samsung Galaxy SIII that I do not see all of the menu above, just Popular Threads, Unanswered Threads under the Forum Menu.
We have too many menu options to display across the mobile screen. The remainder are collapsed into a "..." entry. If you click ... a drop down will list the remaining options. There has been some discussion of reordering the options so that the most used appear expanded.

TexasTea

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not yet but I'll play around on it tonight, just joined today but have been a member of another blog for boating and a few others for my other "vices" :) Just liked the tapatalk centralization of the forum, it won't stop me from using the forum though. Thanks everyone!

motorboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tapatalk would manage the logins as well right? The forum works well using just the mobile browser however you have to frequently log in manually which is annoying.

TexasTea

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, tapa would manage the log-ins but I saved my password and selected "keep me logged in" and I haven't been logged out after closing the browser. Although, it may time out in a few weeks but no biggie to me. And the web version is just as clean as the PC version so I'm good to go.