• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Temporary Exprt

Kross

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
thinking of posting about all the times I've had to become a temporary expert, and never wanted to. For example... Basically, if you want ______, then order ______. then do this <video>. I want to make this because I wish I had these instead of spending countless hours becoming a temporary expert. I would have much rather watched a crazy detailed video, and bought the stuff on the amazon links. I'll continue to think this over and get a big post going. This forum has helped me so much, would love to try and give back a bit. thx all.

- LED interior lights

- battery charger (there is WAY more to this than I would have ever thought. You got to get a smart charger. My smart charger is truly amazing. I go out, switch to my second battery, and drain the thing down, then switch back to my starter battery and go home. Once home, I charge the batteries back up and I'm good to go. The smart charger does this perfectly. more later)

- new sound system (amp, speakers, head unit, subwoofer, all wiring)

- transom speakers (my most aggressive, and honestly the single best thing I've done to my boat. We pull up to the beach, back the boat up and BAM, transom speakers rock-it-out. A perfect solution if you dont have a tower for tower-speakers)

- Trailer
- Oil change
- Spark Plug change (i've never changed spark plugs on anything before. Not mechanically inclined at all. You can imagine how intimidating this was the first time. Now its easy)

- Kross

sounds like a great idea, be sure to check FAQ section to see if somebody hasn't already done it or what you can do to fill in any gaps to make it better,

you may want to check the JetBoatPilot channel on YouTube... he has done a number of such videos

thoughts, @JetBoatPilot ?

Back