• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tengchen Racks- Don't Fit

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
FYI- Do not order the Tengchen racks off Amazon if you have a newer style tower. I have a 2019 AR195.

They fit the diameter but because of the angle of the tower bar, I was unable to align the racks so they were horizontal. I would have had to have my racks pitched up or pitched down.

I just ordered the Monster Tower racks as I know they will pitch a full 360 degrees and they have the quick releases on them. Should have known better but was trying to save some money.

I do have a Sampson reverse mirror and believe this to be at least a 3 man, half a case of beer installation. I could not do this alone last night.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
(Every good installation could require multiple people and a half case of beer)

I have had similar discoveries with racks off of eBay. Yes, nice and cheap, but not always configured or flexible how you need them to be.