• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Texoma summer 2019 July 27

Modog 242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This sounds fun. I am new to boating just purchased a 242 a few months ago and ready to get out on the water. Love lake Texhoma always a good time on the islands

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We're there now tied up with friends! Awesome day! Little breezy though.1555801274983491605174844880789.jpg

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dammit, I live on the lake and i havent had a chance to get out yet..........

Bbottom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dammit, I live on the lake and i havent had a chance to get out yet..........
We were on the lake last weekend and it was beautiful. Water was still pretty chilly at 66 degrees but boating was awesome. Water west of the islands around Buncombe Creek was pretty murky and dirty from all the rains but never the less a great day to be on the water. Cheers

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Man its gonna take forever before the 27th of july gets here

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We were out on Saturday on the Sea Ray once it quit raining. We went towards Preston Point and dropped the hook out in front of Island view. We swung on the hook in the wind till it finally laid down. It was a beautiful day! We saw what I think was an AR190 come down towards us and stopped to drift in the wind a bit and headed back the direction they came into the wind. I don't know if it was anyone on here or not.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I assume you put in at Highport. Stop over at U dock and give a shout out if you do. We face V dock 3rd from the end.

JTPain

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@PEARCE
We are on "V" dock. Right in the middle facing "W" dock.
I come over to chat with Brad and Carrie every now and then.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well damn! I bet we've met before then.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JTPain better make it next weekend. Daughter has drill team spring show Saturday night. Plan to be up next weekend unless the weather turns to crap.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well crap at this rate the lake will be a mess come meetin time. But it wont stop me. We"ll be there.

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll keep tabs on this, but we'll have to catch a ride with someone if we come. Mines in my lake on my lift and I'd have to go through quarantine if I put it in Texoma.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll keep tabs on this, but we'll have to catch a ride with someone if we come. Mines in my lake on my lift and I'd have to go through quarantine if I put it in Texoma.
@Cory I'll ferry yall no worries my friend.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@farrelltravis and @PEARCE and @DCB-270 ok guys give us all an update on the lake conditions, and your opinion on the conditions for the gathering.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well @Jebinok it should be fine by the end of July if the beaches don't wash away. There are no beaches on Treasure and very little on Wood. You only see the trees on Hog. What I'm worried about is the glass I saw on Treasure on the beach a few weeks ago is now under water and being buried or washed to who knows where in the floodwaters.

Unfortunately we're not gonna make the gathering this year. We've had something come up that will keep us from the lake that weekend. We'll be there most of the other weekends through the summer so we can catch up with y'all then.

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
The islands are pretty much under water this past weekend. There's a small peak of sand but you can still anchor, just not much space for us to run around on, or the kids for that matter. I recommend we assess as we get closer to the date. I'll be there several more times before that date and to give some feedback.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@PEARCE not being able to attend? This is disturbing news. It wont be the same with out you there. (I sure it will be better).
@ApelilaRains thanks for the input, come hell or high water we will be there.