• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thank you Yamaha

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
For a GREAT summer! Sad to say but its looking like our season is just about over with temps supposed to be in the 70s next weekend. A far cry from the low 90s we have had. Truthfully once NFL season begins I usually dont find myself on the water much. My boat performed flawlessly and got a ton of use this season as the kids discovered they love the tube. Not one mechanical issue at all and she worked extremely hard this year. After reading all the horror stories with other brands I have to say Im so thankful I spent my $$ on Yamaha.
Yes she is still the Paper Tornado but the paper didnt tear yet :happy:

I will second that. In fact, the boat might be running better than ever. I have some trailer maintenance and the normal winterization, oil change, wax, etc. to do over the next few weeks and then she will be off to storage.

No issues at all here either with 75 hours this summer so far. Except for paper tornado issues, but jetboats need to be light to perform like they do.

no idea on my hours. runs too slow :(

It was a great summer here in SE MN too. Perfect weather. Sunny during the day, rain at night. Boat ran great(thanks Yamaha). Got buff from wakeboarding and slalom skiing :)
Kids learned to ski, kneeboard, and got more comfortable on the 3 person hotdog. Had a lot of fun with our gang plank. Explored four lakes in four days in northern MN on our vacation with no issues. Went to the Mississippi for the first time near Wabasha and launched near Slipperies (grumpy old men movie). Had a blast on the sandbars . Next year I want to camp out there (Federal Island). Over 60 hours of run time. Thanks to Yamaha and thanks to this forum for helping me avoid and prevent all the hazards and challenges that come with boat ownership.

Back