• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thanks for a great 2017 and wishing ALL a Happy 2018

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
To All of you on this board and especially the contributors we would like to thank you all for a great 1st year of ever owning a boat! You all have been great with the support and kind words and better yet the advice. Our 1st year because of you all we have changed our own oil, spark plugs, got the boat to a true neutral, installed seadek, put on new leaf springs , bearings and hubs, recarpeted our trailer bunks, added boat buckles, a new Stoltz bow roller, a bow shield, new spare tire and mount, replaced all new hatch gas springs, stainless steel cupholders, installed a gps and depth finder, installed new stainless t-handles for all hatches, guide on protectors, and numerous other mods and improvements.
What a blessing you ALL are to us newbies, special thanks to @haknslash for his detailed posts that allowed us to feel at ease about our purchase and being able to park the boat in our gargage.
As an aside we took this picture this afternoon 12/31/17 for all of you "northerners" with your boats stored and winterized...74 degrees and flat on the gulf today....but we couldn't have done it without this forum!
Wishing you ALL a great 2018!

20171231_132402.jpg

John and Joan Hughes

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm always glad to help and this is the best forum to get it! It can save you money doing work yourself but you'll also spend money by seeing everyone's mods :D. Glad you've had a great first year and hopefully many more to come.

I'm jealous of you pic!! We've had a pretty cold winter which it's usually much milder in previous years. Today I think the high was 32 degrees at my house :(. We even had 7" of snow a few weeks ago....it rarely snows here and certainly not that much! Enjoy your fun in the warm sun and I can't wait for spring to get here.

Happy New Year!!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length