• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Cheddar Curtain

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I don't really want to have to wait until the end of July to hang out with all my Southern Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, NW Indiana friends. I'd love to meet up with you all summer long! It would be cool to spend some time on the water together outside of Shelbyville!
PicsArt_1457759212325.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Check out the Chicago loop cruise thread!
That's the first thing I can think of.
Then again, your cheddar circle leaves out me and my boating areas!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
We've been looking at places in Wisconsin to rent on a lake for a long weekend. Castle, Winnebago, dells area, and some others. Finding it difficult to sync up dates with friends families to go. We can't do shelbyville this tear but targeting it for 2017. Let me know what you come up with for this.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
fixed.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I'm such an artist. Just sayin.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm not really sure what is going on in this thread, but y'all have to got to stop letting your pre-schoolers play on the computer when you are logged into jetboaters!!

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I'm thinking if someone's planning on going out on a weekend somewhere in the area, maybe schedules will align and some Jetboaters can get together. Not necessarily a single gathering. I'd love to explore some new waters, or help others explore some new waters that I might be familiar with.

Last edited:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I'm thinking if someone's planning on going out on a weekend somewhere in the area, maybe schedules will align and some Jetboaters can get together. Not necessarily a single gathering. I'd love to explore some new waters, or help others explore some new waters that I might be familiar with.
Agreed.
Give me a bit and I will talk to Bruce to set up.

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey forget @Speedling, I'm itching to hit the water and have been looking for boating places. I would be willing go up and meet in the middle northern IL/S WI area any weekend not covered by Military Training!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Go go go!
I am a month out from being ready to boat.
Don't let me slow anyone down!
Just post up when anyone goes so i can try to make it too.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Fyi, if you haven't already, join @Midwest group! Then use it as i just did to invite friends to your gatherings!

I am busy with out of town work, best friend with mom in hospital, getting permit for my garage, and weekends killed by having a second job and church work. I NEED to drop a 60' oak before i pull my permit and that will be April 22-23 hopefully and then it's pull the boat out and play time.

pumps and hose

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We often hang out on the rock river in Oregon/Byron pool. Or Even the Rockford side. I know it's a cruise but if your ever down here.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Hey! I'll be on the water somewhere this coming Friday/Saturday/Sunday. No plans on which lake yet, just throwing it out there if anyone plans on being out in the neighborhood....