• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The fall installs!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
What are YOU doing to your boat this fall?
I have bimini for my Aerial Freeride tower in black
Sea Dek in storm grey with border for the whole boat
Figure out the other two tower speaker mounts
Fire extinguisher mount screw broke somehow (cough wave jumping cough)
Clean up wiring here and there
Mounts for my sub boxes so they don't slide around.
For winter i hope to make a box anchor but i have a slight redesign idea on it i want to try.

Then there's the home and second job stuff but there isn't room in a page for all that! Doing 80 sq ft of tile in the laundry room is the interesting one. Being in masonry i haven't done tile but have done terrazo and cultered stone so it shouldn't be too hard.
20160901_060925.jpg 20160901_060934.jpg

This thread has me excited, yet deeply saddened at the same time. . . . . .

1. Because to do these things I will be pulling the boat out.
2. Because the list is loooooong and I'm not looking forward to it.

Will post up my list/pix in a day or 2 when back at the lake.

20160901_204736.jpg I've already started mine. So far, Clarion m505 and mw1 remote installed. That was today. Tomorrow, my monster mtk tower with two tower speakers and two racks will be delivered. Also, my amp should be delivered tomorrow too.

Too soon! Too soon! Summer is not over!
Hey, i plan on boating tomorrow and monday and what made me think of it was the mods i want to do before then!

View attachment 45362 I've already started mine. So far, Clarion m505 and mw1 remote installed. That was today. Tomorrow, my monster mtk tower with two tower speakers and two racks will be delivered. Also, my amp should be delivered tomorrow too.
Totally need to see the boat with the tower on!

Once I get the tower installed, I'll post a picture. Can't wait. Just sitting at home right now, still waiting for the delivery.

Once I get the tower installed, I'll post a picture. Can't wait. Just sitting at home right now, still waiting for the delivery.
It's funny how the UPS man can be more valuable than our own wives sometimes

View attachment 45362 I've already started mine. So far, Clarion m505 and mw1 remote installed. That was today. Tomorrow, my monster mtk tower with two tower speakers and two racks will be delivered. Also, my amp should be delivered tomorrow too.

i plan on mounting mine there as well, how did u get the wire behind there? really scared to drill the wrong size hole in the dash..

Got a head start. Bimini up!
20160902_181749.jpg
The tower doesn't seem as tall as it did with it on for sure!

New Faria gps gauge and a wakesurfing rope!
Still no time for seadek install... yet.
20160913_183839.jpg 20160913_184422.jpg

New Faria gps gauge and a wakesurfing rope!
Still no time for seadek install... yet.

I really like the idea of the Faria GPS Speedometer. I'm also looking at their small dash clock, fuel guage and depth finder.
Anyone ever add a standalone fuel gauge? It just feels 'wrong' having no alway visible fuel gauge!

@DCB-270 hush your face! You know that will hurt his feelings.

I was gonna install the SeaDek I purchased in the 2015 group buy. Yes, I know. But, I can honestly say it was not laziness, just a lack of available time.

But now, my wife thinks I shouldn't install until Spring. That way, it's new and exciting for next season. :woot:

No mods planned, unless I talk my Wife into the SeaDek group buy. Our money is going towards landscaping, we built our new house on 2 acres almost a year ago, have gotten a lot of things done around here with tons of concrete, built a storage building, rv parking, etc. Landscaping gets expensive when you have a lot of land.

It will be a winter mod... but I am a ducting myself on them now... learning.

After I saw Mel's @txav8r at Lake Powell I said I need one of these especially for that lake, I often go by memory or grab out the lake map.

Back