• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The fall installs!

We want to do more coastal stuff. But I don't want to do it without some kinda navigation aid. We have it on my phone but I would like something more perminate.

i plan on mounting mine there as well, how did u get the wire behind there? really scared to drill the wrong size hole in the dash..

I ran the wire around the bow and through the hole behind the front seat. That panel on the left unscrews and you have easy access to get hooked up.

I have two of the Stryker rod holders coming. Would really like to get trim tabs on there over the winter.

Well, after a long winter, I finally finished up the fall installs. Here is a final picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0401.JPG
    IMG_0401.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
Back