• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

The Saga Continues.....

It is almost complete!!!!! I guess the enclosure under the seat would of been to small so it is back in the steering wheel compartment. They plan on venting it with a custom JL logo. So excited

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

@Helipilot11, looking good. I will be adding two more tower speakers and amp to mine. Can't wait to be on the water and P.A.R.T.Y!!!

@Jr15g I'm sure it will sound great with the new additions. Im jealous you will be enjoying your boat about a week before me!

Looks good!

@farrelltravis thanks, the installers are only a week behind schedule. I guess it doesnt really matter since I can't use it yet but I rather it sit in my drive way. The installer was bragging about the clean sound so I guess the true test will be when my wife hears it.

I can understand the frustation with the delay. Hopefully, it will go smooth from "hear" on out! I am sure it will be worth it in the end for you.

The boat is done! They just have to detail it now. I can't wait for my wife to take a video for me so I can hear it. Here is the final vent. @redthumper9 for the idea.
image.jpeg

Sweet!!! Looks awesome! Sorry you had to wait sooooo long. Almost time to enjoy. I bet you will rack up 50hrs that 1st week :)

Trying to get at least 10 before I put it away for winter. Shouldn't be to hard going out everyday.

I'm sure you will be wanting to put a few hours on a day. Unless you like to park it and listen to tunes, and with that system I would, you will want to be moving. The problem will be fitting in your 10hr service without losing too much time on the water. Scale back your hours and you can schedule the maintenance after the season. Run hours on her and squeeze in the maintenance. Sounds like your going for the 1st option and will be putting the stereo to good use. You will have fun either way!

Maybe you can pump that sound to me wirelessly. I am only 1 state away.

Boats looking good. . . . . make sure you post the vid once wifey gets it to you.

Nice subwoofer vent.
The perforated metal pattern behind the trim ring is a necessary addition to conceal the cut fiberglass edge and hide the interior detail.
Well thought out.
They definitely invested some time in that fixture.
It appears to be worth the wait.

The wife is picking the boat up this morning, well my night time. I plan on staying up for the big reveal. The installer did take the tint off. He said that it was starting to peel again at the edges and he will try it in the winter time. Kind of dissapointing but im glad he is being a perfectionst. He did send some pictures that caught my eye. I guess he added a light behind the vent! I wish he would do the whole boat!
image.jpeg

image 3.jpeg

Very nice. . . . . While tempting to stay up for the pic's. . . . Get some rest, and stay frosty. Getting home safe to see her in person is WAY more important.

My wife decided to go early which is awesome. She just picked her up and it is only 2000 here so not to bad.

So let's see, 2000 - 12, so it's 19:88? ;) LOL. When do you head back?

I have less than 10 days unless they change the flight again....Upset I miss opening day of college football

Back