• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thermostat housing + thermostat cover and probably thermostat - sx230 -2004

CALP1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a sx230 - 2004 - did by new, the thermostat housing has deteriorated to the point of having a hole. parts are.
1 - housing thermostat - 60e-12417-10-94
2 - thermostat - 60e-12411-01-00
3 - cover thermostat - 60e-12413-10-94
I did find all for sale at (least expensive) Parts Pit Stop, the total cost is about 212.10 for these parts. Is there any "tricks" to put these together ? Or is it a strait forward process ?
Any tips are welcome.

Attachments

CALP1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I guess after 15 years of use all on salt water I shall have no complaints. As a note for salt water users, I have since day one used Salt Away on my flushing, I am also on my second trailer, along these years I only have changed an ignition coil, outer case impeller, one steering cable and two throttle cables, I have to buy a new hr meter (OEM) but by now I shall have about 600 hrs or less.