• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

This is B.S., it happened again

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
93CFA506-BFCD-49C6-B10A-2BD44F198F7E.jpeg E948CEE2-AA80-4320-A603-3349AE8B3EEE.jpeg So there I was enjoying my Florida winter with my boat all cleaned up put away and then this happened.
You guys up north just don’t know how good you have it, you put your boat away once and your done.
Stupid nice weather.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Was sure tempting this weekend. Darn near 60 in IL this weekend.

We got these toys out instead and ran around my Dad’s farm for a few hours.

7F3D8EB9-4DCC-48FA-9A03-A8F33AFD9B7D.jpeg

‘05 Honda Rincon 650
‘87 (I think) Honda Fourtrax 300
‘16 Honda Recon 250
‘12 Polaris Outlaw 50

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
76f4a8529cfb9133c412410d7756f0bbebaf5839b5ae44107d6026796f7931ba.jpg

rrmidden

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was out on our lake this weekend too! And I live in Wisconsin. Our dogs were loving the water.

Granted I was on a fat bike and the dogs were running on the ice, but it’s just a matter of perspective.

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I can make the same argument. If it wasn't in the 80s during New Year's Weekend, I wouldn't have taken mine out. The day I took it out, winds got high and pushed the boat into a concrete side, taking a chunk out of my gelcoat.

On the positive, I get to learn how to fix gelcoat!

Attachments

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
That’s why I love this forum, the glass is almost always half full. Even if it’s frozen. Haha

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
View attachment 86325 View attachment 86326 So there I was enjoying my Florida winter with my boat all cleaned up put away and then this happened.
You guys up north just don’t know how good you have it, you put your boat away once and your done.
Stupid nice weather.
The bigger question is, why any of you living down there put your boat away for the winter at all? o_O :D

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I was out on our lake this weekend too! And I live in Wisconsin. Our dogs were loving the water.

Granted I was on a fat bike and the dogs were running on the ice, but it’s just a matter of perspective.
Brings back memories, I grew up in Michigan

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
The bigger question is, why any of you living down there put your boat away for the winter at all? o_O :D
Because this is the time I get out my motorcycle. It’s to hot to ride in the summer.

Zak77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Insanely jealous! it's 25 degrees and 30+MPH winds here in PA. Makes me sad looking at our boat all covered up in the driveway.

We like to vacation in Marathon FL during Thanksgiving and always rent a boat for the week. This year we had a 23' SeaFox to cruise and fish off of. Loved that boat, but that water down there is simply amazing. Might have to move there someday as I dream of that water almost every day and am counting down the days until we head back next Thanksgiving. It's a b it to far of a drive to be worth towing our boat down, so we leave it here and rent. But would love our SX down there.

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I live in nc and I have never winterized my boat. Too many random nice days. I winterize my jet ski just because I only use it one week a year.