• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

This is how I feel ......

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is how I feel when I read another post about @zipper sail boat, tractors, maple trees, blue berries, ........

tumblr_nwj5407Tnd1s2yegdo1_400.gif

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is how I feel when I read another post about @zipper sail boat, tractors, maple trees, blue berries, ........

tumblr_nwj5407Tnd1s2yegdo1_400.gif
Funny Scott, it is all just the life of a man who never experienced parenthood. You Sir, are envied by myself every time I see a post about your daughter and her shooting prowess. It all depends on your experiences in this life and from what angle you look. I have been blessed with a good partner for the last 32 years. We don't spend our money on kids. Any regrets in life, that would be one. You don't fall short my friend.:winkingthumbsup"

Video is funny though, not trying to be a thread kill.

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's also how i feel when i shoot against my daughter
Her latest was a few weeks ago, the local club had a games day, not normal trap,
If the first person broke the target the second person could hit one of the chips to eliminate them
Normal trap is shot from 16yd line at the closest pavement to the trap house, the further back the more difficult, the furthest is 27 yd line
They each hit about 5 each from 24 then 27 then they moved them into the grass at about 31yds, she hit 4/5 to win

20191214_111333.jpg20191214_111410.jpg20191214_111546.jpg

They finished the day shooting ritz crackers
20191214_120646.jpg

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow!
Hats off! I have nothing on either one of you, gentlemen.

Can't sail, grow trees, blueberries, and my idea of "parenting" is to pay money to have my kids learn new skills, I guess, lol:
1578127214441.png

--

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow!
Hats off! I have nothing on either one of you, gentlemen.

Can't sail, grow trees, blueberries, and my idea of "parenting" is to pay money to have my kids learn new skills, I guess, lol:
View attachment 109710

--
You Two, well your content, is one of the reasons I come here daily. Two years ago, the only sailboat I had been on was the USS Constitution-Old Iron Sides in Boston. Sailing would be easy for you to learn, technical brain. I get "hiring out" teaching new skills, especially someone with your work demands, sometimes it is best to hire professionals or the old saying "the blind leading the blind" happens. The Trees grow themselves, I just walk amongst them. I try to be positive whenever I visit this site. Willow says "I don't know how to take a compliment". Self minimizing, whatever, I never did like pedestals, or tailgates in this scenario. Wow, who do I pay for this therapy, self diagnosed as Cabin Fever. You guys are great. I gotta go "tap", walk amongst, my trees now. ;)

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Funny Scott, it is all just the life of a man who never experienced parenthood. You Sir, are envied by myself every time I see a post about your daughter and her shooting prowess. It all depends on your experiences in this life and from what angle you look. I have been blessed with a good partner for the last 32 years. We don't spend our money on kids. Any regrets in life, that would be one. You don't fall short my friend.:winkingthumbsup"

Video is funny though, not trying to be a thread kill.
I would like to take this moment to invite you to adopt me... I come fully equip with all the best son qualities.

Qualifications include:
  1. Jet boater
  2. Been sailing once
  3. 3 instant grandsons
  4. I've always wanted to inherit acres if forest full of maples, a timber home with massive stone chimney and a view, outbuildings, and a sawmill... 😉😉 weirdly specific...
Think about it. Lol!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I would like to take this moment to invite you to adopt me... I come fully equip with all the best son qualities.

Qualifications include:
  1. Jet boater
  2. Been sailing once
  3. 3 instant grandsons
  4. I've always wanted to inherit acres if forest full of maples, a timber home with massive stone chimney and a view, outbuildings, and a sawmill... 😉😉 weirdly specific...
Think about it. Lol!
ROTFLMAO...Well you have some noticable attributes on that resume. The grandfather part would be pretty cool. But I have to tell you before adoption papers are signed...We are spending your inheritance on a 62' Lagoon w/ slip in Fla. 2010 Used Lagoon 620 Catamaran Sailboat For Sale - $1,136,000 - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Just kidding, or am I?

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well shit... I'm out! ✌
Yes, you wouldn't want to become a bastardo to his proper child, the Lagoon 620 Cat, lol.
(you guys are too much)

--