• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

This site sucks!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
So, the government network on has blocked access to this site while I am at work... better for YOU the Tax-Payer, not for ME! So during the day I am limited to the "other" site. Oh well, one is better than none.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Mel almost REQUIRED me to provide a "Beach update." I am only doing what is being requested of me.
This shot is entitled Life Is Hard # 133.bb3.
Thus:P1010509.JPG

Last edited:

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So, the government network on has blocked access to this site while I am at work... better for YOU the Tax-Payer, not for ME! So during the day I am limited to the "other" site. Oh well, one is better than none.
My guess is that this site is not specifically blocked (black-listed), but it is "UNcategorized" because its still new and the web-filters are set to block uncategorized sites. If they are not blocking YJB than they are not white-listing so maybe in some time as this site will get categorized and pass the filter

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don't want to be negative, and i have stayed out of the shit on the other site, but i love the fact i don't have to see the political foder of Steve45!! I once tried to ignore his posts by setting him as a foe, but because he is a moderator it wouldnt allow it.

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
All of this drama has had the positive effect of increased activity, at least for me.

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep! same here - in the Pentagon - The Marine Corps Network blocks damn near everything, except the other site :<-

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It takes me an hour every night to catch up lately. Slow down people, I am tired after flying three times on a twelve hour day, and I come home to this! Come on, this site totally sucks!! But I like it...

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey @MikeyL,

What's the water temp down their right now?
Octavio: Right now, like most of America, we've had a colder than last 10-years average winter, and temperatures.
So largemouth, and crappie, fishing, is pretty messed up right now.
Lake Oconee temps are currently running in the mid-50's, at best. We're all awaitin' for it to move into at least low 60's. However, the forecast for the next week doesn't hold a lot of promise. Oh, well. Still better than being in places like Chicago and Minneapolis right now.
Wishing everyone a really great rest of the week ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
o lord help me.....I had 3 windows open to this forum covering 3 subjects.....

11.jpg

cyberlock

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mikey- You are really killing me. I just tried to take down my Christmas lights and only completed half the job because it is so cold here.
Still I feel lucky, 20 degrees is better than -20. More time to spend on the site.

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I love the fact there is no arguing within posts over stupid things and everyone is so much more energetic in their posts.

Glad I jumped over...
Nick

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I love the fact there is no arguing within posts over stupid things and everyone is so much more energetic in their posts. :thumbsup:
Glad I jumped over...
Nick[/QUOTE]
Fellas: THIS .. This one post, is THE POST OF THE WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :winkingthumbsup"
ZEUS: You are a genius ! Thank you for helping us to remember 1 more of our very sincere and appreciated Blessings !~
Best Wishes to EVERYONE who has both joined, and will join, this great website and forum !~ :winkingthumbsup"

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Mikey- You are really killing me. I just tried to take down my Christmas lights and only completed half the job because it is so cold here.
Still I feel lucky, 20 degrees is better than -20. More time to spend on the site.
I'm sorry. I mean it is so difficult to cope when the weather on the beach is between 70 and 80. We had to suffer through this morning, when the sun wasn't out, but it's all good now. Y'all c'mon on down ........ You'll understand why we say .....
"AMERICAN BY BIRTH ........
SOUTHERN BY THE GRACE OF GOD !"

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks Mikey. It's a whole different atmosphere...

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What a "breath of fresh air"!! And a great picture of the beach to go with it!

Drew Schenck

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Glad to see that I have wasted soooooo much of your life MABOAT (by selling you that boat).

Drew Schenck
AKA DrewDaBoatGuy
Manager of Internet Marketing
Surdyke Yamaha
Lake of the Ozarks, MO

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think I'm going to need an intervention. Excuse me if I disappear for a while. There are plenty more to pick up the walmart greeter slack so I won't be missed.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@maboat So glad to see you back in action. I've always enjoyed your humor and knowledgable posting!
This is how I remember the days of 2005 to 2008

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Take 'em down? Heck, my yard ornaments are frozen in 7" of ice. I couldn't get my ornaments down without a blowtorch.

And @MikeyL : I'm looking at that picture and I just don't think I could handle the life you're living. I mean really? A big ol' sign right in the middle of the beach? Please. I'll take the snow and cold over that any day. ;)