• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Throttle adjustments???

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Does the throttle on our boats have any ability to be adjusted? When I run in no-wake with the throttle in the second detent it keeps popping back to the first detent. I also have trouble sometimes keeping a constant RPM. Seems to happen mostly at slower speeds.

Atlas135

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If your running under 3000 rpm use the no wake toggle, over 3000 rpm its called the cruise control...up to 6 settings.

Rick Owens

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does the throttle on our boats have any ability to be adjusted? When I run in no-wake with the throttle in the second detent it keeps popping back to the first detent. I also have trouble sometimes keeping a constant RPM. Seems to happen mostly at slower speeds.
Did you resolve your issue mine started doing it today

Rick Owens

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you resolve your issue mine started doing it today