• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy 2022

CanadianYamahaGuy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just ordered the thrust vector in black. Jetboat pilot was quick to answer all my email questions and quote me for shipping to Canada. Also got the trailer tongue traction pad set since the shallow boat launch by my house forces we to walk on it a lot. Great customer service. Can’t wait for the product to come in.

CaptDiesel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just sent the email to join the group buy for both the blue Thrust Vectors and Lateral Thrusters. I am looking forward to seeing the difference it makes in low speed handling. I am pretty adept at steering with it stock, but nobody else in the family will even drive it. Hopefully this will earn me some backup drivers.

MichiganMan85

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just sent the email to order Lateral Thruster 2.0. I purchased the Thrust Vector last year and it’s made a big difference in low speed steering. Can’t wait to add the Lateral Thruster to improve reverse steering!

Naut Krazy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just sent my email to sales. Hopefully no more dock kissing in higher currents. Do love my lateral thrusters already installed.

mikum1968

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals! Its that time of year again! GROUP BUY SEASON!!!

This month is Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy for all JetBoaters.Net members. As always, prices are discounted to our lowest price of the year when participation qualifies. Starting today and ending Aug 31, 2022, this event features a max discount level of 30% OFF.

So if you're looking to improve your jet boat's low speed handling now's your chance to do it at the best prices of the year!

Rules & Guidelines are as follows:

Participation Levels/Discounts

Lateral Thrusters

1-10 Lateral Thrusters: 10% Discount
11-15 Lateral Thrusters: 15% Discount
16-20 Lateral Thrusters: 20% Discount
21-29 Lateral Thrusters: 25% Discount
30+ Lateral Thrusters: 30% Discount

Thrust Vector (Available For Yamaha Boats 1999-2022 & Rotax Powered Boats 2005-2022)
1-10 Thrust Vectors: 10% Discount
11-15 Thrust Vectors: 15% Discount
16-20 Thrust Vectors: 20% Discount
21-29 Thrust Vectors: 25% Discount
30+ Thrust Vectors: 30% Discount

RULES
This event includes both Lateral Thrusters and Thrust Vector for Yamaha Boats, plus Thrust Vector for Rotax powered boats. You are not required to buy both items during this event. You may buy one or both based on your needs.

If buying both be advised that combo prices will not be applicable during this sale. Additionally trade in programs such as TV Upgrade and Cobra Fin Trade will not be active during this event.

To participate customers must be a member of JetBoaters.Net and have an active User ID. Customers must email or call our offices and place their orders. We'll put the order in a folder and add it to the count total. Once the max discount level is achieved we'll begin collecting payments. If max discount levels are achieved for a particular product and if all who have committed to buy complete their order and pay, we'll begin shipping early. If we do not hit max discount levels we'll begin charging credit cards at the end of the month and shipments will begin after that. If customers want to pay full price early and receive their order immediately they may do so, with the understanding that they will get refunded the final adjusted discount once the group buy closes on August 31st. This may buy them another month of boat usage with the product on the boat.

Taxes will apply to orders which have Florida delivery addresses and are based on the county of delivery. Domestic shipping rates during this event are $17.95 for individual items and $26.95 for multi item orders. International orders must get shipping quotes. We use UPS for international shipping.

Customers who have older versions of Thrust Vector, Thrust Vector XL and Thrust Vector XV will need to have us e-mail a copy of the Trim Template in order to add Lateral Thrusters to their Thrust Vector equipped boat. Current Thrust Vector product is fully compatible with Lateral Thruster.

Lateral Thrusters are incompatible with steering systems made by other vendors. If a customer chooses to combine Lateral Thrusters with another aftermarket steering system, and, if there is ever a warranty claim, we may not be able to honor our limited Lateral Thruster warranty.

Customers may call 850-867-1410 to order by phone or email sales@jetboatpilot.com. Must provide Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Year, Make and Model Of Boat, Product Desired Including Color and JB.Net User ID. Online orders will be charged at regular prices during this event so please call or email if you intend to participate.

As always we want to thank @Julian @OperationROL and @Bruce for hosting this forum and allowing JetBoatPilot to be a part of this great community.

I want in on this!

Michael

darrington1968@yahoo.com

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bump for final day notice. 30% off ends tomorrow. Get your orders in before close of business tomorrow afternoon or by email no later than tomorrow night at midnight.

E34M60

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just emailed my order... last minute decision.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you to all who participated in the Thrust Vector Group Buy in August. It was another successful event! We now want to encourage anyone who requested group buy pricing to get your invoices paid no later than close of business tomorrow, Friday Sept 2, 2022. We're closing out the books for August and payments have to be processed no later than tomorrow at 5:00 central time.

Big Wil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Ordered mine Friday, delivered Tuesday. Install was way simpler than I had thought (and after watching Will’s video). Unfortunately I did not get the cool JBP chrome badges on either and checked the box feverishly. Not in the water just yet due to the current Pensacola Gulf Coast weather-so I’m pissed. If I could make a suggestion, a bit more locktite- the small tube will shoot a stream if you are not careful.

Attachments

Maslin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered mine Friday, delivered Tuesday. Install was way simpler than I had thought (and after watching Will’s video). Unfortunately I did not get the cool JBP chrome badges on either and checked the box feverishly. Not in the water just yet due to the current Pensacola Gulf Coast weather-so I’m pissed. If I could make a suggestion, a bit more locktite- the small tube will shoot a stream if you are not careful.
No chrome badge on mine either.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length