• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thrust Vector or Cobra Jet

Ameyer76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a new to me 2006 AR210. It has old version of Cobra Steering already on it. I am assuming that a newer system would perform better.
Any ideas/suggestions on which way to go?

Can I upgrade what I already have to improve?

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats on your purchase. I would do your research on this site and send a pic of your Cobra Steering system to Jeff @Cobra Jet Steering LLC and he will be able to advise you on upgrades. I've upgraded my Cobra system as the system has advanced...I think its well worth it.
If you plan on utilizing the Gantlin Wake Wedge https://wakewedge.surf/ it will only work with the Cobra Steering System.
Happy Boating!