• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thrust Vector & Wake Wedge

matthewfraase

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I recently purchased the Gantlin Wake Wedge for my 2007 AR210. I have the Thrust Vector XVs attached to my boat;

Will there be a conflict between those two? Are you able to use that Wedge with the Thursters attached?

Thanks!

Matt

Attachments

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

matthewfraase

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you for looking into this for me! I appreciate the help!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
21ft boats after 2012

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It’s listed on the Gantlin website, if you want to confirm. 😀

matthewfraase

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
21ft boats after 2012
Just received the wedge today! I will see if it works with my 2007 AR210 with the Thrust Vector XRs attached.

Any reason though that the website and instructions with the product have different information. States there’s issues with 212 series on the sight and 210 series on the paper instructions.

Attachments

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am the one that put that on the website and should have said 2012 and newer. I think I was thinking 212 series at the time. Your bar is drastically different than the newer 21 ft boats. Please do your install and see if there is any issues.

matthewfraase

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am the one that put that on the website and should have said 2012 and newer. I think I was thinking 212 series at the time. Your bar is drastically different than the newer 21 ft boats. Please do your install and see if there is any issues.
Will do! Thank you for the clarification all!