• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Thrust Vector XV (twin engine) for Sale

Blenderhead

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Black on black TV XV's like new complete with all hardware and original box. Installed and ran for about a week then de-installed to accommodate my Wake Wedge install. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. Also includes extra fins to fit Yamaha boats with and without the articulating keel.

Ran my 2017 212x without them this past weekend and WOW regarding the control that they provide. Something that you don't know until you run them, then run the boat without them. HUGE improvement regarding the control of the boat at slow speeds.

Brand new $379 from jet boat pilot dot com
for you - $300 plus shipping.

2002expsd

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will they fit a 2005 yamaha sx230 ho?

Jojon

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am interested. Would you do $225.00 plus shipping

Blenderhead

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I appreciate the offer, but the $379 is still too fresh in my mind to let them go for $225. Gotta be $300 which is a huge savings. let me know.

2002expsd

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will you do $300 shipped to 70065?

Jojon

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I understand how you feel. I'm going to pass on it. Thanks you.

Blenderhead

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

2002expsd

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sure is lake P. Always rough on the south shore. 25-35 mph winds. First day out on the 230. Figured I put it thru its paces. Only took 3 waves over the bow. That self bailing deck sure is handy.

2002expsd

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was thinking of registering for that. Thought it would be kinda fun. I ran my 07 fxho last year from blue crab to the prop stop and back. It was miserable on a ski. But cool watching all the go fast boats and trying to keep up with them.

Swannee1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@2002expsd We talked about it but not as young as I once was back in the day. Going 43 mph I would just be in the way. Definitely going to Emerald coast and letting Crab Island be the backdrop. Blue Crab to PS=That is a haul on a ski albeit over 60 miles an hour. Nothing like sun setting coming out of Manchac Pass and seeing 3footers. Makes for a long ride. Next time we drag the boat down I will send a note. Had plenty boats and skis but first jet boat. Live on a lake in MS where boats not pontoons are limited to 21. Did not mean to hijack thread but came looking for TV. Just ordered from JBP. Wife said she is not taking girls out until it steers straighter for her. LOL. Happy Boating.

falco

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Black on black TV XV's like new complete with all hardware and original box. Installed and ran for about a week then de-installed to accommodate my Wake Wedge install. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. Also includes extra fins to fit Yamaha boats with and without the articulating keel.

Ran my 2017 212x without them this past weekend and WOW regarding the control that they provide. Something that you don't know until you run them, then run the boat without them. HUGE improvement regarding the control of the boat at slow speeds.

Brand new $379 from jet boat pilot dot com
for you - $300 plus shipping.
Still available?