• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

To all Leo's out there

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore. I don't know if this falls in the political zone or not and frankly I don't give a shit. I'd like to give a big shout out to all the LEO's out there and what you do. It's been a real tragedy here in Dallas and elsewhere. One of my friends is a DPS officer and his wife's partner was one of the ones killed last night. Please keep these guys in your thoughts and prayers as well as all the rest of the country's LEO's out there tonight and every night. It's a thankless job that we take for granted. I for one salute you.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@BigN8, I 100% agree, thank you for starting this thread. Thank you to all the LEOs out there. Without you our world would be chaos. The LEOs in Dallas were heroes protecting the protestors under fire.

@upperdeck, @shane hric, @njmr2fan, @Kevin M, @Craig, @thcole, @Billtex2000, @Cory, @Dough, @10-8, @jetboat623, @jdiaz78, @ToddW850, @PaulyB, @OCMD, @bronze_10, @Westbeach Bum, and all the others that I have missed, thank you for the daily sacrifices that you make to keep us safe. I pray that you and your brethren will have peaceful shifts and long retirements.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We thank you. Everyone's support is greatly appreciated. Like I told my shift Sunday Night, there are bad people out there that are against us no matter what. However, the silent MAJORITY is behind us and appreciate the job we do, not to forget that. We certainly have had our share of critical incidents at my agency. 4 of my brothers shot and killed since 2008. It's tough. However, we are lucky enough to live in a great community here, around Eglin AFB.

But again, we appreciate the comments and support.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good thread @BigN8. I have 3 police officers in my extended family so I do feel the pain of our country's LEOs.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you for the thread and remember.... never trust the media... the media is the fuel for all the u rest these days... they stole the firebox even the smallest incident in order to make a much larger event for them to make money on...

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
image.png

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hats off to the Thin Blue Line. Nobody understands what it's like to wear that badge until you do it yourself or see someone close to you go through it.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@BigN8, I 100% agree, thank you for starting this thread. Thank you to all the LEOs out there. Without you our world would be chaos. The LEOs in Dallas were heroes protecting the protestors under fire.

@upperdeck, @shane hric, @njmr2fan, @Kevin M, @Craig, @thcole, @Billtex2000, @Cory, @Dough, @10-8, @jetboat623, @jdiaz78, @ToddW850, @PaulyB, @OCMD, @bronze_10, @Westbeach Bum, and all the others that I have missed, thank you for the daily sacrifices that you make to keep us safe. I pray that you and your brethren will have peaceful shifts and long retirements.
Thank you Bruce and everyone!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Prayers for the families and for those who put the badge on every day.

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
AWESOME! THANKS BIG! Real brotherhood knows no color, race, religion or any of the other B.S. that divides us!We owe a debt of gratitude to all the LEOs and all our men and women in uniform that serve and protect the American people. Without them we would have bombs going off in our streets and it'll be like living in that Fukd up part of the world called the Middle East!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As thankless as "The Job" is, I was always motivated by the smiles, hugs, and high fives of our smallest citizens. Until some unknown age, there exists a true love and admiration for fire and policemen. I once had a kindergarten teacher who after a classroom visit said...."Batman has nothing on you guys, you don't even need capes to be awesome in their eyes."

All this hate is learned behavior, and in the end they can stand on one side and throw bottles and hurl insults, but when no one can help them, and they're having their worst day for whatever the reason... they'll still dial 911.

And we will still help.
Stay safe!

Thank you all for the kind words. They're all appreciated

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for the shout out, but I'm just a civilian volunteer. Just trying to help make their job a little easier.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I too appreciate the Men & Women of Law Enforcement, your sacrifice is appreciated!!! I have several friends/neighbors that are LEO's, watching this happen sickens me to the core. I often wonder if these protesters no longer had Law Enforcement in their communities what it would be like? Call 911 and nobody shows up to help, I can only imagine it would be chaos to say it lightly. 10 years ago I do not remember our Country being so racially divided as it is today, we are all human beings no matter our skin color, treat each other with respect and live your lives to the fullest.

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My Dad was in Law Enforcement for 17 years. I have an Uncle on my Mom's side that spent his entire career with the Michigan State Police. I have a Cousin on my Dad's side that is doing the same. (Both that uncle and cousin were inspired by my Dad to go into Law Enforcement.) A friend of the family is a Deputy in Milwaukee County.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you guys and gals do out there every single day. The stuff in the press is one thing - and you can never seem to catch a break from that bunch - but there is SO much more that no one sees or understands unless they've been there or REALLY talked to someone who has.

When I talk to my Mom, inevitably the topic of the latest news story comes up and she's just sick about it. With they way LEOs are treated by the press, she can't figure out any reason on earth that someone would choose that as a career nowadays. She asked me "Would you want one of the kids to go into Law Enforcement?" Answering honestly (and believe me, I'd be SO proud if any of them did), I have to think I'd dissuade them right now.

You folks put your lives and reputations on the line in a high-stress job making split-second life-or-death decisions and then have to sit there watching these decisions being broken down piece-by-piece by people with all the time in the world to question every word and movement you made. Then they drag you through the mud for all the world to see. And when -as is usually the case- facts come out that vindicate you, a small retraction is sometimes printed on page 19 underneath "Ziggy" but above "Peanuts."

I just can't see encouraging my kids to sign up for that. (And THERE Ladies and Gentlemen is the problem. We don't have enough LEO now. This kind of garbage is going to drive people off of and away from The Job. Then who's going to clean up our messes?)

Sorry for the rant, but like @BigN8 , I can't take any more of this either.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

There aren't enough Thank You's for what you do.

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
When I was in the Marines we were taught that we were all "green". There were light green marines, medium green Marines and Dark green Marines, but we were all Marines. I hope/pray that some day the world might think in a similar way.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When I was in the Marines we were taught that we were all "green". There were light green marines, medium green Marines and Dark green Marines, but we were all Marines. I hope/pray that some day the world might think in a similar way.
I think the majority of us think this way but there are ratings to be made by the media. We are walking a fine line before we start seeing military patrols as a norm. Sad.......very freaking sad.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think the majority of us think this way but there are ratings to be made by the media. We are walking a fine line before we start seeing military patrols as a norm. Sad.......very freaking sad.
You are absolutely correct, very concerning times ahead of us unfortunately.