• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Topcoat F11

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will wait to use the F11. It's not about the price. I want to monitor to see if there are long term negative comments. It certainly looks good but I wonder how well it will hold up over time, and will it be easy to work with when it begins to deteriorate.

There just isn't enough independent feedback to satisfy me presently.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Just got my bottle today and sprayed the Left side of my boat it's black. Hard to tell much difference between the F11 and the Turtle Wax Ice I have been using. I going to just do the one side and see the difference after it goes in the water.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
OK after going to the lake a couple of times with the F11 on the left side and my usual turtle wax ice on the right. Reapplying between trips and I'm sold. Well might be something better out there but this F11 is better than anything I have used. Much less water spots.

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anybody have any updates on top coat F11. I just order some. I have water spots and light oxidation / fading mid season and don't want to pull boat out of water and polish and wax it.......My boat has similar fading like the video.

Just seeking feedback from others..

Thanks!

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I tried using the F11 top coat on my old hurricane deck boat which had heavy oxidation it did nothing. I was very disappointed it fixed it for a few hours but by the morning the effects were gone. Waxing worked better.
It it's too good to be true...it usually is. If you truly have oxidation or sun fade then a multistep compound/polish regimen is what's needed. Really a 4 step process starting out with heavy grit to fine then last step wax. No way around it.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
OK after going to the lake a couple of times with the F11 on the left side and my usual turtle wax ice on the right. Reapplying between trips and I'm sold. Well might be something better out there but this F11 is better than anything I have used. Much less water spots.
Have you used hot sauce?

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Not in a long time.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Anybody have any updates on top coat F11. I just order some. I have water spots and light oxidation / fading mid season and don't want to pull boat out of water and polish and wax it.......My boat has similar fading like the video.

Just seeking feedback from others..

Thanks!
I ordered some. I have light oxidation too and this made it look great. As long as you apply when cool. Multiple rain showers did not wash it away, however when I take it boating in the salt water, seems to strip it right off every time. So I end up reapplying after every adventure.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just ordered a bottle of this, they have a special going on on the website.
$59 for a kit, shipping seemed a little high at $7.25, but maybe I’m just used to the free shipping with Amazon Prime.

weaselman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I use Bling Hot Sauce with great results. The water just runs off the boat leaving hardly any water spots. I just reapply after each cleaning. Also must less than F11.