• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trailer Bunks for Scarab 255

Kurt Film

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a boat lift cradle for a Scarab 255 ID that I do not have in my possession yet. Can anyone who has one tell me how far apart the trailer bunks are for the 255 so I can properly set the Bunks on the boat lift cradle?

Thank you!!!

Fangio68

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a boat lift cradle for a Scarab 255 ID that I do not have in my possession yet. Can anyone who has one tell me how far apart the trailer bunks are for the 255 so I can properly set the Bunks on the boat lift cradle?

Thank you!!!
Hi,
Did you ever find out the width? I'm getting a 255 Open ID next week, and need to adjust my boat cradle lift as well.

Thanks,

Taso

pltsman45

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
check the thread for "255 trailer bunk distance" I think its 50" at the rear of bunks and 16" at the front.

Geeman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
The bunks for my 255 ID, are 9 inches on center front, 44 inches on center rear, and 170 inches long. Hope this works for you!!