• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Trailer for Yamaha AR230

D-Marley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking for a trailer for a Yamaha AR230. I am near Las Vegas, NV but willing to drive if I can get there and back in a day.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2005 AR230 and I just purchased an aluminum trailer to replace my OEM painted steel trailer. The trailer is in good condition, but we will soon be salt water boaters. My new trailer is supposed to arrive sometime in May if you can wait that long.

PS - depending on when you need it, I might be able to get it to SLC.

D-Marley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thank you for the response. I just have a few questions about the trailer listed below.
1.do you have pictures
2.do you have a title for the trailer
3.how much are you asking for the trailer
4.Whats your location for the trailer

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thank you for the response. I just have a few questions about the trailer listed below.
1.do you have pictures
2.do you have a title for the trailer
3.how much are you asking for the trailer
4.Whats your location for the trailer
1. I sure can take pictures, the boat is still on it.
2. Yes I have clear title for boat and trailer.
3. Hadn't thought much about price as I really wasn't worried about selling it until after my new trailer gets here. I'm open to hear what you would be willing to pay.
4. The trailer is currently in WA State. I can probably get it to Salt Lake City sometime this summer.

I'll get some pics posted up this weekend.