• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

TRANSPORT RACK FOR BOARDS....

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Here is a PVC rack I have designed to transport my boards in the bed of my truck. It can be modified to hold more if you want but since my boat only has a 4 place rack I started there. It will hold 2 surf in the center and 2 wakeboard with bindings on the outside. I made it long enough to fit my truck bed (6'-6") though my drawing only shows it 6' so it will not slide and wide enough that it just fits between the wheel wells. It will have foam insulation on all of the board contact points. Feel free to use it however you wish, this is just a simple drawing to get material lists etc.

I will add a photo when I build mine later this week.

WAKEBOARD-SURF RACK.jpg

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I used 1/2" PVC but it is a little flexy. It does work and hasn't broken in a few seasons of use. Cam.

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice rack. If I said that to a woman my wife would slap me but here it is ok. Cam.