• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trax Trailer Dolly

Jonathan Pisarczyk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Guys,

I recently tested the Trax trailer power dolly. I was originally have issues starting on gravel. I threw a piece of plywood under the wheels to get it started with some momentum. It works great for parking the boat in tight spots.

I needed to get the dolly because sometimes neighbours cars are parked too close for truck to swing out.

Check out the video I created:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
$1750? I have the Trailer Valet (about 1/3 the price) that hand cranks. Would not want to use mine every day, but works for the occasional need to adjust the boat or put it in when I don't have the right vehicle. Yours looks much easier... but much pricier!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Guys,

I recently tested the Trax trailer power dolly. I was originally have issues starting on gravel. I threw a piece of plywood under the wheels to get it started with some momentum. It works great for parking the boat in tight spots.

I needed to get the dolly because sometimes neighbours cars are parked too close for truck to swing out.

I love the idea, and the thing works! It is expensive, also looks like they don;t include batteries or a charger with the dolly?
Still, I would love to get one of these.

--

Jonathan Pisarczyk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
$1750? I have the Trailer Valet (about 1/3 the price) that hand cranks. Would not want to use mine every day, but works for the occasional need to adjust the boat or put it in when I don't have the right vehicle. Yours looks much easier... but much pricier!
I would have went with the cheaper "Trailer Valet" option. However the Trailer Valet wheels are too small for gravel operation. If we had the entire driveway in concrete or asphalt I could get away with that. It is more money but it does work well.

Jonathan Pisarczyk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love the idea, and the thing works! It is expensive, also looks like they don;t include batteries or a charger with the dolly?
Still, I would love to get one of these.

--
It does work great. Batteries and charger are included.

AEmedic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Guys,

I know this is an old post, how tall is your garage opening?

AEmedic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
9 ft. I wish it was 12. Then I wouldn’t have to fold tower down.
Mine is 8', I wish it was 9'... I am building some caster brackets that will attach to the axles with U-Bolts, then I can remove the wheels and roll it in with the tower down. I also just got a TX6000 that should make everything easier!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I recommend a front mounted trailer hitch (For about $150) or a used ATV with a tow ball (If you can find one for under $1,500). I think I could find other uses for the ATV.