• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trying to design a carport for our Yamaha AR230

Do you have enough property to do a side load garage for the boat? Then you could do Windows in the front wall.

No, there's an embankment and trees not far from the edge of the driveway

@jcyamaharider do you back the boat right into that tent?

Yep! I used to have to do it with my Rhino because I had a tree in my way but I cut the thing down and just back it in with the truck now. With the Guides on the side of the trailer it is a little tight but still easy to do with a watchful eye helping.

That tent is perfect, and not a bad price. Anyone have an idea of how many years you can get out of that type of fabric?
I am not quite ready yet, but will one day need a new carport. I found these steel shelters through an ad on facebook:
https://www.versatube.com/building-kits/carports-shelters/
For a 12x29x10 is around $2800, but I would imagine it would last much longer, maybe indefinitely.

Back