• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trying to figure out how

Crem8r

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
First let me introduce myself Ron (crem8r)
I’ve been on this site for a while now still trying to post but I think maybe I finally got it. great site has really help me out with my new to jet boating problems. Good to know that so many people are still willing to help people out. And share places to go, and people to meet. I’m in the Woodbridge Virginia area and my family really likes the step up to the 2005Yamaha AR 230 I got 3 years ago
If I could pick some one’s brain I have a problem I need to replace my starboard motor on when I try to order it they want to know if it has a slotted or dimpled flywheel I don’t have time to pull it till next weekend and the lead time is cutting close to my vacation. So can anyone please help me dose it matter if it is slotted or dimpled flywheel and is there a way to see it with out pulling motor