• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

@ttzz is now @MidnightRider

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Been here a few months over a year and was still rocking' my generic screen name I used when I looking for a new boat, still "Jet Curious", and signing up on a bunch of forums to check different boats out. Thought it'd be nice to pick a more interesting screen name since this is clearly a permanent thing for me... being the best forum on the internet. :) So why MidnightRider? Really just because I couldn’t think of anything better and that is my boat's name. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So ttzz is hence forth MidnightRider.

Now on to more interesting things. Spent the afternoon at the Mpls Boat Show yesterday. Got to meet Will from @JetBoatPilot in person which was cool. Nice to meet you Will. Got some hands-on time on the Yamaha Wake Booster. First impression, this thing is light, I mean really light. The aluminum slug that goes through the tie-down to hold it on is the same weight of the rest of the booster. Also can confirm that you can install/uninstall this thing from kneeling on the swim platform in around 30 seconds. Very easy. I talked to one of the guys from the dealer about when they would be available and he said that although Yamaha said their order would be delivered in January that has since changed and has been backed out to what could be as late as April.

Anyway got our free Yamaha hats and climbed in and around a bunch of boats. Had a fun time and it was a just a little bit of summer in this long Minnesota (and recently very cold) winter.

IMG_1091.png

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other