• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I saw you anchored....I went out and back in again fairly quickly, one of my boys wasn’t feeling great...
Funnily I said to my wife as we went by that you’d not recognize me without the flag...that’ll be back on this week!

Captbob

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Brand new 252 on the schuylkill river at Port Indian.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I saw you anchored....I went out and back in again fairly quickly, one of my boys wasn’t feeling great...
Funnily I said to my wife as we went by that you’d not recognize me without the flag...that’ll be back on this week!
Ha! I literally said to my wife I think that's the guy with the half and half flag, lol.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just called highway marine today to make arrangements to pickup the boat from winter storage. We only got out twice last year early in the season due to the wife being pregnant. She wants to wait until our daughter is 5-6 months old which means I've got some solo runs in the future. I miss being out on the water!

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just picked up mine from Highway on Friday. My wife just had knee surgery last week (ACL repair) so I am hoping she will heal enough to get out on the water by Memorial Day weekend. Boating and crutches don't mix well. IMG_7078.JPG

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
did you get a new boat? There’s a nice Chapparel out here flying your flag!

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone heading out to the water this weekend?

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m working today and my wife is running a food truck event over at the 911 memorial park in Yardley until at least 7pm but will be out all day tomorrow.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m working today and my wife is running a food truck event over at the 911 memorial park in Yardley until at least 7pm but will be out all day tomorrow.
I heard about that food truck event, Sounds like fun for an afternoon trip. My wife is wedding dress shopping with her sister tomorrow at noon but after that we will be out. Still deciding but might take a trip down to Penns landing and beyond.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We might end up doing a Philly run, we have friends staying down in penns landing.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The river will likely be full or debris now after all the flooding from yesterday and potentially more later in the week. Hope everyone down that way is safe and those with slips; that your boats are safe as well.
We were out Saturday afternoon for several hours and the water was nice and fairly flat on our cruise down to Penns landing. The cover had tons of seaweed floating in it but was a nice swim destination for the afternoon.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm considering whether to even go in the river this weekend or not, water has got to be riddled with debris. On the bright side, this should be a good 'flushing' event, so hopefully nice clear water going forward. It was pretty debris-ridden two weeks ago, sucked up my first stick of the season right as I put it on the trailer.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I picked up a chunk of rope and a stick just south of the tacony bridge Saturday afternoon. I had to pull in to the Tacony launch area and tie up to the dock so I could unclog. Jet boat life I guess but it beats an outdrive most days!

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I finally got to the cove this past Friday. The Delaware has been a mess with logs so far this year. Do people swim in the cove? When we got there it was just a few boats hanging out. I wasn't sure if that water is considered clean with the dump right there.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I finally got to the cove this past Friday. The Delaware has been a mess with logs so far this year. Do people swim in the cove? When we got there it was just a few boats hanging out. I wasn't sure if that water is considered clean with the dump right there.
Yep, we swim in there (as do most other boats). For me, the water is just getting warm enough so I only hop in to pee. After July 4th, you'll see tons of people in the water. Once in a while the current in the cove can really rip, just FYI.

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Has anyone watched the Penns Landing Fireworks from the water. We were thinking about doing that tonight and wondering how it went for others in the past or if they had any tips?

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Had a nice float going in the cove on the 4th

B80F27BE-BCE3-4704-AC1A-DB953359CC7D.jpg

B5E7810E-23DA-4B67-8EE1-199C2940F436.jpg

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Any other interesting places on the Delware to boat. We put in by the city and normally just cruise South or sometimes up the Schuylkill (Very beautiful views of the city). I'd love to find some more places where we could anchor and let the kids swim without worrying about current or contaminated water.

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Current is hard to avoid. We like the west side of the sandbar near Woodbury creek. Seems pretty safe there.