• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Twin Engine TVW set - $400

Rumbo

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling my Thrust Vector Wakes. Upgraded to the Wake Wedge as it better suited our needs. Everything is included except epoxy and thread lock, both of which you can purchase at any hardware store or Walmart. Two of the bolts that mount the fins and bucket to the nozzle are damaged (I have and will send the bolts but they were damaged from using them to remove the upstop brackets from my nozzles). All other bolts, nuts, washers, sleeves, springs, brackets, etc are there. The anodized finish has washed off. Never been in saltwater. Includes standard ground shipping to the continental US. JBP has an install video on YouTube and they’re simple to install. Everything is in like new condition except the finish. The low speed steering control is fantastic with these on!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ameyer76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still have this?

Rumbo

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes I do.
Sorry for the delayed response, I’ve been way too busy with work the past two weeks.

Ameyer76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are the for boats with articulating keel? Will they work on 2006 AR210?

Are you flexible in the price?

Rumbo

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes. I had them on my 2018 AR240 without issue.

I will consider a reasonable offer

Ameyer76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t think that will work on my 2006 AR210 as I do not have the Articulating Keel.
Do you have the model number of the one you are selling?

Rumbo

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can’t find the model number. The articulating keel won’t be an issue as the only difference is that the starboard side inner fin has a notch for the rod that connects the nozzle to the articulating keel. This doesn’t impact functionality at all. I think the only thing to determine is if the nozzles are the same. I will try to see if I can contact JBP to see what the model number is and comparability is for what I have.

Rumbo

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
JBP did respond and says they will fit.

Rumbo

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Price drop...$250 obo

Ndavis24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still available? Will these fit on a 2016 ar240?

Rumbo

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They are still available. I believe they will fit a 2016 but you may want to confirm. Mine is a 2018 AR240.