• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Ultimate Wake Boat?

Yep. It's located down the street from me. $90k with trailer. It's actually pretty well loaded.

Went to the boat show on Sunday - my brother is having a tough time deciding between the $90k MC x20 or the $90k Malibu 23LSV.
thats a GREAT deal on the X-20 ..lowest I have heard of....
the Larger LSV would be a tough choice..... Room is great if you need it!!

who is your dealer?

thats a GREAT deal on the X-20 ..lowest I have heard of....
the Larger LSV would be a tough choice..... Room is great if you need it!!

This dealer moves a lot of MC's.
They also have a 15' loaded X25 for $89k and 1 bad ass X23 for $130k.
The X23 is gorgeous - I just don't see how it's $45k more than the 20.

Yeah - the LSV is large. It was fully loaded with every option imaginable.
It was a great boat. But he's been drinking the MC kool-aid and can't look past them.

Actually - my sis-in-law green lights the $90k purchase. I figure Cool! Nope - not quite! He insists on the $135k x23 - she says no f'in way. They get into an argument over it at the show, and kept arguing all the way home.
I smacked him in the head. Stupid dumb ass! Wife says ok to $90Gs and he's gonna bitch and push for more!!!
IDIOT!!!!

Last edited:
Y'all keep buyin' those beautiful Malibu's. And Axis'

I was wondering why my stock continues bein' worth more... and more ... and more..

Oh, yeah ........ THANK YOU ~~!

This dealer moves a lot of MC's.
They also have a 15' loaded X25 for $89k and 1 bad ass X23 for $130k.
The X23 is gorgeous - I just don't see how it's $45k more than the 20.

Yeah - the LSV is large. It was fully loaded with every option imaginable.
It was a great boat. But he's been drinking the MC kool-aid and can't look past them.

Actually - my sis-in-law green lights the $90k purchase. I figure Cool! Nope - not quite! He insists on the $135k x23 - she says no f'in way. They get into an argument over it at the show, and kept arguing all the way.
I smacked him in the head. Stupid dumb ass! Wife says ok to $90Gs and he's gonna bitch and push for more!!!
IDIOT!!!!
If he is getting a an X-20 on a Trailer for $90... it would be hard to justify the $135 for the X-23 ...I saw the X-20 your talking about , its fairly well optioned... $105-110 out my way...:(

Damn!! If my old lady green lighted 90k I'd be getting aft cabin cruiser with enough leftover to pay for the slip for the year and any other incidentals. I'd still hang onto the Yamaha for my speed days.

I priced an X30 with very few options (but did have the surf system and all that) and it came back at 96K with trailer

I priced an X30 with very few options (but did have the surf system and all that) and it came back at 96K with trailer

MC's MSRP (as well as most manufacturers) are pretty steep. The discount percentage varies greatly from
dealer to dealer, region to region.

@lashburn1 is seeing X20's for $110k, but meanwhile we have 1 nicely equipped down the street for $90k.
That's a tremendous swing!

My brother in law is pursuing a Super Air Nautique. Tons of Mastercrafts down here, and he loves the Nautique somewhat because they do some things differently than the typical Mastercraft. They sure do make a nice boat! He's still fighting down his school loans, so I doubt it will be anytime soon, but if he does, well, we discussed the Bahamas trip in length, lol.

The "perfect wake boat" in my mind would be someone else's, I ride they buy.. I can't wrap my head around $90k or $100k for a boat... Not me ...:-)

That's exactly what I say about pontoons.
I'll tie up to them and I'll certainly party on them - but in no way would I EVER consider one. :D
Although, a guy down by me has a 24' tri-toon with a 502 big block I/O. That thing will move!!!

A guy I know has a 25' Bennington Outlaw with a 300hp Yamaha outboard. That thing RIPS. It's got a bar area and a grill area and a complete WetSounds sound system, aluminum wake arch, underwater LEDs, etc. It's cool, it's fast - but I don't want it.

That's exactly what I say about pontoons.
I'll tie up to them and I'll certainly party on them - but in no way would I EVER consider one. :D

a couple that used to always go to the lake with us every weekend hated when we wanted to surf or wakeboard but i didnt care because it was my boat so they just bit the bullet and bought a pontoon, like you said nice to hang out on but no way ill ever own a pontoon or a cabin cruiser by the time im that boring or lazy ill be in a nursing home

@octavio3311 That was the discounted price...MSRP was $120+, and keep in mind this was a "base model". No tower speakers, base stereo (since I can do my own thing much cheaper), etc. It easily could've been a $140K boat, which I'd never pay! I'd take a 2012-2013 and have someone else take that hit.

@octavio3311 That was the discounted price...MSRP was $120+, and keep in mind this was a "base model". No tower speakers, base stereo (since I can do my own thing much cheaper), etc. It easily could've been a $140K boat, which I'd never pay! I'd take a 2012-2013 and have someone else take that hit.

X30's aren't costing anywhere near that around here!

2014 X-30s with trailer and engine upgrades went for $95 at the end of last season....they had no problem moving them at that price

Back