• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ultranautics jet star 1250 innfo

Crazygreek86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Ultranautics
Year
Other
Boat Model
Jetstar
Boat Length
Other
Thank you. I took the whole lower jet apart and sealed up all of the screws going into the hull. Still leaks. Maybe the water lines? It's coming from the corner of the engine where the water lines are. And I'm getting a lot of water in the hull. Steering boot is also good.

butter-bean

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Ultranautics
Year
Other
Boat Model
Jetstar
Boat Length
Other
Thank you. I took the whole lower jet apart and sealed up all of the screws going into the hull. Still leaks. Maybe the water lines? It's coming from the corner of the engine where the water lines are. And I'm getting a lot of water in the hull. Steering boot is also good.
yes it could be the lines but theres only a couple so go on a replace them to be safe. i never had a leak on my lines just around the engine gasket, but had them in other places. best thing to do is make sure all the water is gone from the hull and take off the covers and doors and put it in the water it was still hooked to the trailer but in water enough to float it.get a flash lite and look around.

good luck

kjellas

Reaction score
Boat Make
Ultranautics
Year
Boat Model
Jetstar
Boat Length
NA
i looked at the parts book. the part is a grease seal. ours doesnt have one so trying to figure out how to make one or if there is another brand of one.

also i am getting a new wear ring and havnt figured out how to take off the old wear ring. ? how did you get yours off?

Please! I need a new wear ring for my ultranautics jet star 1250 suzuki 50 hp thanks kjell

Crazygreek86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Ultranautics
Year
Other
Boat Model
Jetstar
Boat Length
Other
yes it could be the lines but theres only a couple so go on a replace them to be safe. i never had a leak on my lines just around the engine gasket, but had them in other places. best thing to do is make sure all the water is gone from the hull and take off the covers and doors and put it in the water it was still hooked to the trailer but in water enough to float it.get a flash lite and look around.

good luck

How hard is it to replace the engine gasket and where do I get one ? Thank you.

butter-bean

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Ultranautics
Year
Other
Boat Model
Jetstar
Boat Length
Other
Please! I need a new wear ring for my ultranautics jet star 1250 suzuki 50 hp thanks kjell
try American Jetboard at (262) 203-3005 . They own the rights the the JetStar but last time i called in January was out.
also try
ok found his number Joe 616-502-5885 he builds the wear ring this is the only guy in the world i have found who is making them. and at a dam good price

Reaction score
Boat Make
Ultranautics
Year
Boat Model
Jetstar
Boat Length
Other
which seal you used for the bottom unit? Sikaflex? Or other? Thank you :)