• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Updated Thrust Vector Difference

nick731

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey Guys, do you know which if these thrust vectors is the recently revised version? Thanks!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
sorry nobody responded to you,
I'm not sure either,
I would think @JetBoatPilot could tell you,

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

nick731

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks @Scottintexas and thanks for the update @JetBoatPilot!

@JetBoatPilot I had the one on the left already (which i thought was your updated style base don your video reference) but now have a twin so I purchased another unit and received the unit on the right side of the pic which does not match. Is there anyway to receive a matching unit?

Thanks, Nick

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks @Scottintexas and thanks for the update @JetBoatPilot!

@JetBoatPilot I had the one on the left already (which i thought was your updated style base don your video reference) but now have a twin so I purchased another unit and received the unit on the right side of the pic which does not match. Is there anyway to receive a matching unit?

Thanks, Nick
You really need the hardware for the twin engine installation. The cross member can be changed if you'd like to return the one you have with the old style cross member (if it is new). If used we can send you a new cross member that matches and you can swap in the field. Either way the bracket that is used to mount the underside of the device needs to be the twin engine version. You likely got the single engine version if you ordered a single engine unit. Please call my office and speak to Kelly about this. As long as you pay the shipping we'll be glad to swap any parts needed.

nick731

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Thanks so much! I actually already did purchase the correct hardware from you guys for the twin install so we should be good there. If you guys could send me the matching part for field swap that would be appreciated. Thanks for the support! order number 10362

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Thanks so much! I actually already did purchase the correct hardware from you guys for the twin install so we should be good there. If you guys could send me the matching part for field swap that would be appreciated. Thanks for the support! order number 10362
Please reach out to my office at 850-867-1410 and ask for Kelly. She can get you going on this. Thanks!