• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

(Upholstery) Seat Skin Sets

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do you do Bimini tops for the boats as well? Or covers?

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been texting this morning, thank you so much for the photos and details about Bimini and boot replacements. I will definitely use this but need to get some other priorities wrapped up first.

The pictures of the 07-09 reskins look fantastic! Thanks for sharing them with me.

Note: reskinning the J seat will allow me to repair that pesky plastic stop that has broken.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been texting this morning, thank you so much for the photos and details about Bimini and boot replacements. I will definitely use this but need to get some other priorities wrapped up first.

The pictures of the 07-09 reskins look fantastic! Thanks for sharing them with me.

Note: reskinning the J seat will allow me to repair that pesky plastic stop that has broken.
Interested in how you fix it. I need to fix mine too

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Interested in how you fix it. I need to fix mine too
yep. I have no idea what I will find once I get the vinyl and foam off the J seat at what is underneath... I suspect that I'll just trace whatever that piece is out and replace it with wood or something else more robust that will not break in future.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm fairly confident it's a big ass piece of plastic. Not sure how yours failed, but mine cracked off at the end, and I thought about trying to fix it with a long ass stainless steel screw.

One could likely machine a new piece, or if they had a big ass 3d printer, print it.

Ljordan285

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys!!

(2003-2006 SX230) (AR230 2007-2009) (2010-2014 240-242)

My Name Is Hugo . “The Etsy” Guy aka “easyliving” has asked us to take over for him regarding Skin Set orders as he has been really busy with work. We are the UPHOLSTERY shop who makes the Skins Sets .If you have any questions in regards to how it works and etc, please do not hesitate to reach out directly. Every once in a while, you may not see "inventory available" on the etsy site. That's typically because have current orders processing and I try not to make more purchases available until we have the bandwidth to accept more orders. My theory is to keep quality the priority over quantity.

As for fitment and etc, we leave an extra 1"-1.5" around the perimeter for a little extra "play" when installing. It definitely takes a little patience when installing but, we can customize to your liking while keeping it affordable. Attached is a boat we did about a week ago with a vintage-style mocha color. Diamond stitching throughout. The color is slightly darker in person or lighter.

As for material goes, we use Seaquest which has good UV durability. Sunbrella of course is a great brand and their quality is well known. There's just an increase in price when going with Sunbrella so most individuals shy away. We have access to order brands if requested.

We are located in southern NJ. If anyone is nearby and wants to get their upholstery skins installed at the same time, we do have discounted pricing for that as well. Please don't be shy to reach out with any questions!

IMG_4082.jpg

IMG_4081.jpg

Resized_20201224_125814.jpg

received_234524321355796.jpeg
Wow beautiful work! Wondering if there is a possibility of skins for 2004 Yamaha AR230?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@The Upholstery Guy, do you have a link to your Etsy store or anywhere else that you sell your skins?

Mcharr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Do you have skins for a 2003 sr230?