• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

UPHOLSTERY

The Upholstery Guy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey Guys , does anyone Need Upholstery for there boats? šŸ˜ we do OEM Skin Sets 2003-2006 230SX and 2007-2009 AR230s
242 210 212

Basic Sets $1650shipped
Diamond Stitching on backs $1750 shipped
Diamonds and CaronFiber $1950 shipped

You guys can text me At 609-350-5941

Attachments

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
are you doing 2010 AR240 YET?

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not at the moment we are trying to have some one being there AR240 down to our shop to take templetes out of it . We are Located in South Jersey
Yeah sorry, wish I could help you out. I live near Chicago and my gets stored for winters near Paducah, KY.

sjbrush

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not at the moment we are trying to have some one being there AR240 down to our shop to take templetes out of it . We are Located in South Jersey
I'm likely going to pickup a 2010 AR240 this weekend that needs new upholstery. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if you end up getting templates made. I'm in CA so I won't be much help in getting a boat to your shop.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm likely going to pickup a 2010 AR240 this weekend that needs new upholstery. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if you end up getting templates made. I'm in CA so I won't be much help in getting a boat to your shop.
If you are referring to the ar 240 being sold in discovery bay, I already referred him to @The Upholstery Guy . I suggest you review my post because itā€™s going to need more than just upholstery but it could be a great boat for anyone willing to put in the time, money and effort into restoring it properly.

I read the original post to mean that skins are available for 242s which share the same cushions as their 240 counterparts except for the seat backs on the swim deck.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I think you have some potential on this forum, but please be sure to become a verified vendor.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@TheUpholsteryGuy
Can you do a partial order? At this point the seats which are the damaged the worst would be the left and right on the engine compartment . Please, Sent me a quote for those two pieces.
2010 AR240. Red color boar, with a grey and white interior. The upgraded material if you have a selection.

TheUpholsteryGuy

Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@TheUpholsteryGuy
Can you do a partial order? At this point the seats which are the damaged the worst would be the left and right on the engine compartment . Please, Sent me a quote for those two pieces.
2010 AR240. Red color boar, with a grey and white interior. The upgraded material if you have a selection.
Can you text me pictures of the seats ? 6093505941

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just an FYI for everyone, the pricing in the first post isn't accurate anymore. It was quote at like 500 bucks more recently. I figure most people would expect a price increase due to inflation, but figured I'd point it out.

TheUpholsteryGuy

Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just an FYI for everyone, the pricing in the first post isn't accurate anymore. It was quote at like 500 bucks more recently. I figure most people would expect a price increase due to inflation, but figured I'd point it out.
Yes that is correct , Inflation killed the pricing . I am on the works with Vinyl company to see if they can work with me on Material pricing to drop down pricing again. Fingers crossed. Wonā€™t be as low as before but something is something right? Haha