• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Urgent need help

Jakester1967

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I have a 2017 2430 VRX and I need to run on one engine. There are decals on the back of the engine compartment it says turn valve to shut off the water to engine I cannot find any emails. Would anyone know where they would be located for the starboard engine

[USERGROUP=9]@HELP[/USERGROUP]
This will alert more users. Hopefully you get an answer soon.

I would imagine they'd be in the exhaust area under the swim platform seat cushions. The engines are fresh water cooled so no need for a shut off valve. Exhaust is open loop so likely near exhaust cooling line coming in from the area near the jet pumps.

Thanks for all the input...I found the valve finally. On my boat it is a "PVC" style shutoff valve with a red lever. Worked like a dream and ran great on the single engine.

Back