• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed VA - 2008 Yamaha SX230 with AR230 tower and 2200w Wet Sounds stereo system $23,000

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
https://www.facebook.com/events/348407132335766/permalink/421531211690024/

I hope the facebook link works. I bought this boat in November from www.copart.com. The boat was listed as a water/flood damaged boat. I went to PA to look at the boat before the auction and saw no signs of water damage. After winning the auction and bringing it home, I put a battery in it and and tried to start it. The starboard motor would not turn over, after further inspection, I noticed a hole in the block right above the oil filter. I tried to start the port motor and it fired right up.

I had a 2008 AR230 that I had previously crashed, so I had two good motors and computers. I took both motors and computers out of my wrecked boat and replaced everything in this boat.

Before the season the motors I put in the boat had about 230 hours on them, and I have probably put 20-30 hours on them so far this year.

The boat has 4 Wet Sounds Rev10s, a Wet Sounds SD-2 amp. Wet Sounds HT-6 and HT-2, a 12 inch Wet Sounds sub in an enclosed box, a MinnKota 345PC precision on-board 3 bank battery charger at 15 amps per bank, and 4 AGM 105 ah batteries. The radio will play about 7 hours full blast before needing a charge.

There is a boat on eBay for sale right now I am interested in buying, that's why I am selling this boat.

23,000 obo

Attachments

Last edited:

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
https://www.facebook.com/events/348407132335766/permalink/421531211690024/

I hope the facebook link works. I bought this boat in November from www.copart.com. The boat was listed as a water/flood damaged boat. I went to PA to look at the boat before the auction and saw no signs of water damage. After winning the auction and bringing it home, I put a battery in it and and tried to start it. The starboard motor would not turn over, after further inspection, I noticed a hole in the block right above the oil filter. I tried to start the port motor and it fired right up.

I had a 2008 AR230 that I had previously crashed, so I had two good motors and computers. I took both motors and computers out of my wrecked boat and replaced everything in this boat.

Before the season the motors I put in the boat had about 230 hours on them, and I have probably put 20-30 hours on them so far this year.

The boat has 4 Wet Sounds Rev10s, a Wet Sounds SD-2 amp. Wet Sounds HT-6 and HT-2, a 12 inch Wet Sounds sub in an enclosed box, a MinnKota 345PC precision on-board 3 bank battery charger at 15 amps per bank, and 4 AGM 105 ah batteries. The radio will play about 7 hours full blast before needing a charge.

There is a boat on eBay for sale right now I am interested in buying, that's why I am selling this boat.
Please list the sale price in the title per classifieds guidelines. GLWTS.