• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD VA 2014 Yamaha AR192 For Sale

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am offering my 2014 AR192 for sale. I have owned the boat since August of last year. It has approx. 26 hours on it. I am looking to sell so I can upgrade to a larger boat as my family is exceeding its capabilities. I have installed an amplifier on the boat, re-located the battery for ballast. I will include the new ballast as well as the twin wake board/surf racks and the twin party stacker coolers that fit ideally under the passenger bench seat. It also includes the Y.E.S. extended warranty. The black painted trailer is outfitted with the factory spare tire carrier, boat buckles and Stoltz Bow roller and black covered boat guides. Asking $29,500 OBO.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181775524757?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://swva.craigslist.org/boa/5053106202.html

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2014-Yamaha-Marine-AR192-102532835

http://www.boonelakemarina.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=1309563&p=1&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

IMG_0313.jpg IMG_4214.jpg IMG_4216.jpg IMG_4217.jpg IMG_4246.jpg IMG_4248.jpg IMG_4228.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Same ^^. Ill keep an eye on this sale and debate my own within a year or so.

chess

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will def consider this come next winter/spring if you have it. I know its a long shot but you never know :)

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I appreciate that however I am hoping to have it sold very soon. I would like to have my 212X by the 4th if possible.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
She is hitting the next issue of Boat Trader.

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
If it sells elsewhere, keep us informed.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I certainly will. I am hoping for a sale before the 4th. Another big weekend is planned for on the water and it would be nice to be in the 212X by then...

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It is now listed everywhere I can think of. Local marina, BoatTrader, eBay and craigslist. I have had several interested parties contact me to ask if it was still available and I replied but nothing yet. Fingers crossed....

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
On Boone Lake Marina it says Offer Accepted.

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
$5... :)

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Reasonable Offers that is... LOL

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
How about you buy my boat and I can buy my dream boat........????? Sorry to say but it would be an Centurion Enzo FS44 Yep a dang prop but man you should see the wave!!!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My buddy is trying his hardest to steer me towards a V-Drive and as much as I would like one I just can't fathom the payments for something that sits in storage for half a year....

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was hoping my next update would be to push it in the sold column but it is amazing how elaborate some scammers are. I had a supposed buyer ready to send payment via paypal, they had a very elaborate site set up etc. but how I figured it out was I have the paypal app. Their site wanted you to log in as normal if you used the link to verify payment which I think they would have either used your info to gain access to your actual account but I will not know. I have reported the info forward so hopefully these types will get what they deserve.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Bump with a price reduction.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Bumping the ad. The boat has to go, my new 212X is inbound for a Wednesday delivery. It is posted on ebay NO RESERVE.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
She is SOLD. She will be heading to Wisconsin next week.