• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

versa lounge

bfd323

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Looking at buying a 255 Wake. trying to decide if the Versa Lounge or walk through is better? I like the look and function of the walk through but like the versa lounge option for relaxing. Anyone know if the walk though comes in versa lounge?

blthlt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
No, its either or. We have the lounge and I wonder if we shouldn't have just went with the walk through. Stepping down from the lounge when folded down is a long step for shorter people and the lip from the bench seat is so small you can hardly use it as a step.

Winerocks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Go with the walk through on a 255. There’s plenty of room to relax and lounge without the middle seat. We have a versa lounge on our 215, and it is always folded down. This is the main way on and off the boat. It will drive you nuts every time someone either stands on the seat to get on, or tries to work the versa lounge.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
@bfd323 I agree, we don't have a Scarab but when we looked at the Scarabs, we much prefer having a walkthrough area, it's just more convenient - the wife hates it when people step or kneel on the seats. And like @Winerocks said, no need for the middle seat cushion. We took ours out at the dealer before they did the prep and stuck it under a bench seat. It hasn't been back out since we brought her home at the beginning of June.

Yellow Jacket

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I love the walkthrough and bought the boat because of it. If the walkthrough were an option, I would have paid extra for it. Don’t get the versa lounge. In reality, you will use the walkthrough feature way more than you will use the versa lounge.

Mxgirl1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Looking at buying a 255 Wake. trying to decide if the Versa Lounge or walk through is better? I like the look and function of the walk through but like the versa lounge option for relaxing. Anyone know if the walk though comes in versa lounge?
Versa!!!