• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains Vintage Chris Craft for sale

xoomer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just in case anyone is interested in a vintage Chris Craft here is a post from a Canadian group I'm a member of. I believe the boat is located in the Montreal area. (I have no knowledge of the boat or its value but she is a beauty).

"My father is selling his pride and joy he's owned for the last 40 years. 1969 Chris Craft 33', twin V8 210 horsepower gasoline engines, excellent condition! $34,900.00 (Canadian Dollars I imagine). Ask for Guylaine 514-365-4096".​

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg