• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Waiting for my boat to arrive, anyone in Ft Myers willing to show me their boat"

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good evening. My name is Roberto. I purchased a 2016 212x but haven't taken possession yet, the dealer has it in the showroom for the cold NJ weather. I'm spending a week in southern Florida. In Fort Myers until Sunday then Miami till Thursday. I was wondering if a member down here can show me the ins and outs of the Yamaha boats? I don't need to go out on the boat, just hoping that someone can teach me about the plugs, etc. Thank you everyone.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
They are out on their boats and will get with you in a little bit.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That's what I'm hoping for. Hopefully someone can show me around a bit before they head out.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Anyone? Just want to see the whole process of getting the boat ready to go, want to check out possible mods. As I see it, I get to learn and you get a helping hand before heading out.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Av8tor07 I think your thread title is not specific enough. If you were to change it to include something like "Waiting for my boat to arrive, anyone in Ft Myers or Miami willing to show me their boat" I know that is kind of long, but you need more details or search the members map and reach out to some specific members. We all love showing off our boats so I think it is just a matter of getting the request in front of the right people.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Av8tor07 I think your thread title is not specific enough. If you were to change it to include something like "Waiting for my boat to arrive, anyone in Ft Myers or Miami willing to show me their boat" I know that is kind of long, but you need more details or search the members map and reach out to some specific members. We all love showing off our boats so I think it is just a matter of getting the request in front of the right people.
Good idea, thanks. I just don't know how to change the title.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I don't drink, but I'm willing to bring a few of your favorite cold ones for you to enjoy

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As the original poster you can edit the title from the Thread Tools drop down menu to the far right of the thread title when you are in the thread:

upload_2017-3-3_8-2-16.png

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hope it works for you, otherwise egg on my face!

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You could also pull up user maps for those areas and either PM each person or write the names and tag them. Some members don't frequent this section often. @Drift Away are you around the Miami area and able to show off your boat? I think you are down that way if not I apologize.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You could also pull up user maps for those areas and either PM each person or write the names and tag them. Some members don't frequent this section often. @Drift Away are you around the Miami area and able to show off your boat? I think you are down that way if not I apologize.
I will try that. Thanks

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If u were in North Carolina I would hook u up. Well... if I had my boat outta the storage garage

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Going to the Naples/Fort Myers boat show today to look around. Maybe I'll learn a few things there.

hobineros

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry just read this , had the boat out on Saturday for a few hours... If your still in Miami lemme know. I live 5 min from the Marina and I always need excuses to go out...

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry just read this , had the boat out on Saturday for a few hours... If your still in Miami lemme know. I live 5 min from the Marina and I always need excuses to go out...
Thanks for the offer. That was last weekend, but I will be in fort Myers towards the end of the month.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Anyone around Fort Myers this weekend? I'll be in town Thursday-Sunday. Any help will be appreciated