• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wake Board Pics

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My kids wanted a wake board tower. So we got a new boat. Well here they are....lol

let's see yours!

Emyboard.jpg Wil Air.jpg

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love to see the smile!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@latitudeadjuster : KILLER photos ~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for shatring. Sadly, I don't WakeBoard ......... only boring JetSkiing. LOL !

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is fantastic to see the young'ins get up on these boards. I think that is so cooool. I had the oppurtunity to take @Scottintexas young daughters out on the wakeboard. I think I may have had more fun than them. They were awesome at age 9 and 12.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It is great when the young ones learn and get creative on their own. My boat had 10 hours on it and I had not knee boarded in 20 years...no lie. I jumped off the back with a knee board and told my son lets go. Deep down I was thinking, I should be drunk doing this, with him driving....lol. I have been training him over a year and her just got his boaters permit so what the heck. It was fun but wore this old man out!! I will try wake board before seasons end but I really want to try the surfing, its like flag football you cant possibly get hurt.....right???

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I played around with iMovie for this one and can't wait to get my hands on a GoPro or our HD Video....iPhone doesn't cut it which you will see. This is my 17 year old and he has just started to wakeboard. I like the part at :20 when he flips around on the board. Yesterday was a great day on the lake

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I played around with iMovie for this one and can't wait to get my hands on a GoPro or our HD Video....iPhone doesn't cut it which you will see. This is my 17 year old and he has just started to wakeboard. I like the part at :20 when he flips around on the board. Yesterday was a great day on the lake

That's awesome!!!

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
image.jpg I don't have a wakeboard pic, but I do have a surf pic from today. My 13yo daughter. She dropped the rope and went for about a mile before dropping in. image.jpg

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
And here's her twin brother. He dropped the rope shortly after this pic. She prefers the HylerLite Landlock and he prefers the smaller CWB Ride, simply cause he a skateboarder and the Ride is more maneuverable!
I haven't been able to surf because my wife won't drive, but watching the kids do it makes me just as freakin happy!
image.jpg